seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164498 times)

real brothers use uchigatana for the entirety of the game
i did this for both ds1 and ds3

it was a miserable experience on ds1, i didnt even have enough stagger to break priscillas invisiblity, or stagger anything for that matter
10/10 would slap enemies with a butter knife again

I have both uchi and washing pole 10+ so I've been using the washing pole

Also gonna restart cus my friend just got the game and either gonna go pure dex or quality build

im a big fan of the lightning swordspear, quakestone hamer, and drakeblood greatsword, i use them all on my main build and absolutely destroy with it.

Oh yeah, quick note, Splitleaf Greatsword halberd when spinning can deflect small arrows and crossbow bolts. Also the Lothric War Banner can buff enemies if you're an invader.

Also the Lothric War Banner can buff enemies if you're an invader.
>invade world
>find super strong enemy
>stand by the enemy and constantly buff it

>invade world
>find super strong enemy
>stand by the enemy and constantly buff it
>not buffing crabs

dlc 1 is stuff

$15 for two bosses and only one of them had any effort put into its production, and that one loving revives to full health twice

the other boss is just an NPC and a vordt reskin

dlc 1 is stuff

$15 for two bosses and only one of them had any effort put into its production, and that one loving revives to full health twice

i enjoyed both DLC, but yeah, AoA was a bit lackluster. buy the season pass or something. way cheaper than buying them individually.

dlc 1 is stuff

dont worry the ringed city bosses are a lot better and plus the dreg heap has a cool design

you go through a ruined earthen peak and get to fight a boss in the original firelink shrine

also you can see the entire undead settlement

dont worry the ringed city bosses are a lot better and plus the dreg heap has a cool design

you go through a ruined earthen peak and get to fight a boss in the original firelink shrine

also you can see the entire undead settlement

yeah dlc was fun as forget, finished it this morning

yeah dlc was fun as forget, finished it this morning
just never go through it with magic / dark / fire being your main damage because it feels like everything takes less damage from those three and boy is it very not fun to try and beat midir doing 190 damage a hit

just never go through it with magic / dark / fire being your main damage because it feels like everything takes less damage from those three and boy is it very not fun to try and beat midir doing 190 damage a hit
well, everything is resistant to dark in ringed city. magic and fire tho are still viable, just not for midir.

bump. also if you cheat in this game to actively piss people off or just be a nuisance, kill yourself.

bump. also if you cheat in this game to actively piss people off or just be a nuisance, kill yourself.
I fought this guy who was using a cheat engine script to make his darksword 15 feet long and could reach you from anywhere. It was really aggravating.

bump. also if you cheat in this game, kill yourself.

ftfy