Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.

Poll

Most fun enemy?

teleporting dogs
5 (5.6%)
jumpy grabby goatforgets
8 (9%)
rats
4 (4.5%)
ocerios' charge move
3 (3.4%)
seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164349 times)

at this point Im surprised people even respond to him about anything

at this point Im surprised people even respond to him about anything
i'm surprised he's not ban on sight for being a perpetual handicap.

can someone confirm or deny the armorset please

do you even play the game, because you have no idea what you're talking about. how is this stuff even fan service?

Solaire's armor being put into DS3 was total fan service.

You can argue about time and stuff being loving convoluted but Solaire's armor being a special easter egg item from a bird drop is handicapped.

They only put the armor set in there to appease DS1 fans.

At least DS2 tried to be mostly different compared to DS1.

DS3 tries too hard to be too similar to DS1.

Anor Londo in DS3? Come on. I can smell the fan service.

At least in DS2 they had a city that kinda looked like Anor Londo while remaining totally different and a completely different city entirely.

i can't even create a proper response. you have no idea what you're talking about, and it sucks because you're missing out on such a good game.

Honestly my only complaint about DS3 is that compared to the other two, its loving tiny and theres a good few areas that start to feel same-y or are just absolutely short

Honestly my only complaint about DS3 is that compared to the other two, its loving tiny and theres a good few areas that start to feel same-y or are just absolutely short
i dunno, i feel like dark souls 1 feels bigger because of the interconnected nature of the map, when in reality if you divvy each are up piecemeal, it's probably a bit smaller than dark souls 3. i mean Irithyll alone is practically as big as all of undead burg. Which is why i do wish they kept the interconnectedness of dark souls 1 in DS3, that would've just been the icing on the cake, but who hasn't said that already lol.

Still though, I feel like FROM are the last gatekeepers of great level design because as soon as I finish an area, i'm already reminiscing about the previous one.

At least DS2 tried to be mostly different compared to DS1.

DS3 tries too hard to be too similar to DS1.
DS2 is like the Star Wars Prequels. They tried to do something completely different, and i respect that, but i still didn't really like what came out.

oh also power stances were sorta cool, and Im still pissed off theres nothing like the puzzling stone sword from DS2 in DS3 or any loving whip sword come on seriously theyre cool

can someone confirm or deny the armorset please

also I'm a pyro in the valley of drakes and I'm doing 30 dmg with a +5 hunter's axe do I need to grind some more or am I missing something

thats probably the set, the legs and gloves might be yuria's stuff, but even then it would look nearly the same

i can't even create a proper response. you have no idea what you're talking about, and it sucks because you're missing out on such a good game.

I've beat Bloodborne, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1-3. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Dark Souls 3 even tries to loving mimic bloodborne by trying to make combat more fast paced. This is why you can loving roll 50 times in a row without getting tired now. This is why heavy armor is complete garbage and not worth the stat investment.

Dark Souls 3 also has the most loving bonfires out of any game, some can be seen within viewing distance of the next bonfire. All I have to do is walk 2 feet to the next bonfire, wow.

Demon's Souls on the other hand there is about 3 or less checkpoints per area and the areas are loving massive.

Less checkpoints make the game harder and less gank baiting.

I've seen it far too often in DS3 where people just wait at specific bonfire locations to gank bait invaders because fromsoft makes the area too small, thus creating a trap. This is what happens when bonfires are literally a minute away from a boss fog.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:00:17 AM by King Tøny »

thats probably the set, the legs and gloves might be yuria's stuff, but even then it would look nearly the same

I got a better picture of yung

here are the leggings in question

here are the gloves in question

I definitely think they're both Black Knight armor set but IDK

also haven't gotten an answer on the valley of drakes question
the messages say use fire but it isn't really working that well and I run out of magic before I can even bring one down to half health (it's like 30 dmg a pop)

plus I just came across the Capra demon and I'm getting my ass handed to me, I looked on the wiki and it said to head for the stairs so I could gain a vantage but the dogs and the demon literally pin me at the door and I can't get past them before I get one-shotted