seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 162048 times)

I've nearly got the main game beat as a Havel Soldier. I'm at the grand archives. Haven't touched DLC yet, but I'm not going to bother trying to kill Midir or Gael as Havel cosplay.

what version u guys play

both ps4 anc pc but the devs decided 20 fps is ok so ps4 version is stuff

I've nearly got the main game beat as a Havel Soldier. I'm at the grand archives. Haven't touched DLC yet, but I'm not going to bother trying to kill Midir or Gael as Havel cosplay.
i usually wear full havels, moaning shield, and i switch weapons often.

if i'm helping someone else in co op i go double warden twinblades. for my own world, depending on the enemies, i'll go with irithyll straight sword, black knight sword, or executioner's greatsword

i usually wear full havels, moaning shield, and i switch weapons often.

if i'm helping someone else in co op i go double warden twinblades. for my own world, depending on the enemies, i'll go with irithyll straight sword, black knight sword, or executioner's greatsword
TBH I'm doing the cosplay for fun, my usual build is a fashion souls combination, and then the Dragonslayer Greataxe and blessed Caestus

honestly that sounds cool anyway

so basically its god eater except its dark souls

no complaints here

(sorry this is copied and pasted from the switch thread, I was too lazy to rewrite another and I didn't know which thread this belonged in)
can someone explain to me if Dark Souls 3 is coming to switch? Ive heard rumors that apparently From Software had a running version of DS3 on switch running at performance they're "happy with." This was just brought to my attention and now I'm curious. I even found out that From Software are one of the big third party developers for the switch on that one picture from nintendo. Point is, if From Software is working for Nintendo, what game could they be making that's not Dark Souls? Im kind of wishing for some E3 announcement of a DS3 port with the DLC, that would be a dream ;_;

photo I'm referring to:

(sorry this is copied and pasted from the switch thread, I was too lazy to rewrite another and I didn't know which thread this belonged in)
can someone explain to me if Dark Souls 3 is coming to switch? Ive heard rumors that apparently From Software had a running version of DS3 on switch running at performance they're "happy with." This was just brought to my attention and now I'm curious. I even found out that From Software are one of the big third party developers for the switch on that one picture from nintendo. Point is, if From Software is working for Nintendo, what game could they be making that's not Dark Souls? Im kind of wishing for some E3 announcement of a DS3 port with the DLC, that would be a dream ;_;

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/rumour_buster_no_gamespot_didnt_just_reveal_dark_souls_3_for_nintendo_switch

though i am very interested to see what that fromsoft partnership leads to

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/rumour_buster_no_gamespot_didnt_just_reveal_dark_souls_3_for_nintendo_switch

though i am very interested to see what that fromsoft partnership leads to
i would actually​ be fine with a "nintendo-style" game with soulsborne mechanics

for example, i think breath of the wild would have benefited greatly from using more soulsborne mechanics in combination with the good mechanics it already has

better yet, a metroid game with soulsborne styled exploration, common enemies that still require you to be careful, and bosses where you need to pay attention to attack patterns. thats kind of what metroid already is, but like imagine that with a sb environment and tight 3d gameplay.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 11:29:56 PM by Poliwhirl »

i ordered a cool dark souls poster

that's a cool dark souls poster