Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.

Poll

Most fun enemy?

teleporting dogs
5 (5.6%)
jumpy grabby goatforgets
8 (9%)
rats
4 (4.5%)
ocerios' charge move
3 (3.4%)
seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164365 times)

i've played 2 and 3 but not 1

LAD

it's gonna be hell dodging spoilers while i scrounge dosh for the DLC
i was planning on buying both expansions and running thru DS again but i just realized i have no shekels
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 05:43:29 AM by Juncoph »

i wonder if they'll make a spiritual successor to dark souls after this dlc drops (pretty sure they implied this is the last dark souls game)

dark souls has always been way too easy for me.

just bought dark souls prepare to die edition

ok apparently to start the new dlc its either this forgetin bonfire by sister friede or in kiln of the first flame

neither of which ive gotten to in my ng

its been installed.

im ready.

this dlc makes me fear for my actual life what the hell

DOUBLE POST CAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU CAN GET RING OF FAVOR +3 IN AN AREA IN THE DLC WITHOUT NG+ HOO BOY

also the giant pair of doors are forgetin incredible ive gone almost completely undefeated in pvp with them
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:44:48 PM by Poliwhirl »

forget I NEED THAT

my vit monster must feed

>play dlc
>first enemy spawns a billion ghouls with sickles that do giant chunks of damage
>first reaction is "what the heck is this"

flashbacks of brume tower
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:23:48 PM by kongo »

guys
guys

is the ringed city

new londo

figured out how to cheese madir and the final boss.

holy stuff I want to loving kick the stuff out of people who play like bitches in this game
sure Im fine if youre waiting for stamina, but if youre just jerking off 80ft away just waiting for me to attack first so you can running r1 me for 'free damage', forget you and die
its even loving worse when theyre using strong weapons too like certain ulta greatswords that can kill you in one combo