seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164366 times)

honestly if somehow this turns out to just be a bloodborne PC release i'll be slightly disappointed but still satisfied

the teaser didn't quite scream bloodborne to me either, it looks way more modern and there's no lovecraftian hell monsters
i dont know man, the teaser felt like a "modern" bloodborne to me, just no eldritch horrors
dont forget the first half of bloodborne was basically all about the beasts

it's a random new bamco game that's using the "prepare to die" tagline to drum up interest, i'm sure of it

doesn't help that bamco doesn't own bloodborne and fromsoft isn't involved.

if kendrick drops a second album on easter and this teaser is bloodborne 2 i'll eat my favorite hat on camera

i dont know man, the teaser felt like a "modern" bloodborne to me, just no eldritch horrors
dont forget the first half of bloodborne was basically all about the beasts
yeah tru enough. if it is bloodborne 2 i rly hope it comes to pc, which would probably be likely if namco bandai is publishing it this time

doesn't help that bamco doesn't own bloodborne and fromsoft isn't involved.
we don't necessarily know that fromsoft isn't involved, we just know bamco is publishing it, and since they're publishing it, it makes sense that they'd market it. they gotta know that if they tease some soulsborne-ass looking stuff with a forgetin "prepare to die" hashtag that people are going to put two and two together, and they're going to be very upset if those expectations aren't met. guess we just gotta wait until thursday

we don't necessarily know that fromsoft isn't involved, we just know bamco is publishing it, and since they're publishing it, it makes sense that they'd market it. they gotta know that if they tease some soulsborne-ass looking stuff with a forgetin "prepare to die" hashtag that people are going to put two and two together, and they're going to be very upset if those expectations aren't met. guess we just gotta wait until thursday
it just doesn't add up to me. why would bamco hide the fact that from was involved? why would from not announce it or tease it themselves? if it was a new souls game, why not wait for e3 which is only two months away? clearly using the "prepare to dine" tagline has worked because everybody is talking about this and speculating.

ultimately whatever, it's not like i'd be mad if it was a spiritual succesor to bloodborne(au contrair, i'd big quint and break my computer chair), but i am worried that people are getting their hopes up high and if this game isn't what they pictured, they're gonna destroy it.

i don't think they're hiding it, i think they just didn't mention it. the teaser is just a marketing piece to hype up the initial announcement (also mentioning fromsoft would pretty much give it away straight away lol). fromsoft is a developer, not a publisher, and it makes sense to me that they'd leave the marketing side of things to the publishers they work with who are experienced with that kind of thing. i don't know a lot about the business side of this kind of thing though, so someone with with some McJob experience in this stuff would probably have a better clue here as to what bamco's strategy is here. i don't think it's too strange to announce a title early to gain more attention at E3 or smth along those lines (also keep in mind that E3 is open to the public this year, which might change the strategies people use)

i'm just happy to have something to look forward to for a week. worst case scenario, it's not what i hoped for and i'll be a little bummed out and probably take bamco less seriously in the future
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 03:17:34 AM by otto-san »

im doing a full on havel cosplay. but im still fat rolling. 75 vit for no raisin. :(

im doing a full on havel cosplay. but im still fat rolling. 75 vit for no raisin. :(
havel ring +2, ring of favor +2, prisoner's chain

i am +3.

+3 havel, +3 roflavor, prisoners chain, and then steel protection cuz poise doesn't save me.

i am +3.

+3 havel, +3 roflavor, prisoners chain, and then steel protection cuz poise doesn't save me.
jeez

i normally have the cat ring on other than that

armor and poise are useless

armor and poise are useless
youre also bad at pvp so of course it doesnt help you haha : ^}

youre also bad at pvp so of course it doesnt help you haha : ^}
the last time i fought you you mashed r1 the entire time