seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164184 times)

also haven't gotten an answer on the valley of drakes question
the messages say use fire but it isn't really working that well and I run out of magic before I can even bring one down to half health (it's like 30 dmg a pop)

plus I just came across the Capra demon and I'm getting my ass handed to me, I looked on the wiki and it said to head for the stairs so I could gain a vantage but the dogs and the demon literally pin me at the door and I can't get past them before I get one-shotted
valley of drakes is super over-levelled, you're not going to do much of anything to the drakes until you've at least gotten past anor londo.

capra demon is super annoying, what you gotta do is as soon as you're in the boss room, roll through the dogs to left towards the stairs, and then there's this tiny ledge you can shimmy across up there. from the ledge, you can take out the dogs, and then the actual demon is a piece of cake, especially if you keep doing plunging attacks from the ledge.

valley of drakes is super over-levelled, you're not going to do much of anything to the drakes until you've at least gotten past anor londo.

capra demon is super annoying, what you gotta do is as soon as you're in the boss room, roll through the dogs to left towards the stairs, and then there's this tiny ledge you can shimmy across up there. from the ledge, you can take out the dogs, and then the actual demon is a piece of cake, especially if you keep doing plunging attacks from the ledge.
pretty much this. I got lucky enough to kill 3 of them first black knights i came across and get their weapons lol. so i'm using BKS to cheese everything.

I've been playing a 50 faith build at SL 85 PVP, and it kicks ass. It seems like people don't know how to play against offensive faith builds since they are so few and far between

I've been playing a 50 faith build at SL 85 PVP, and it kicks ass. It seems like people don't know how to play against offensive faith builds since they are so few and far between
ye i've been running a faith/dex build and it's been pretty effective. a sunlight spear at close range is forgetin deadly if you can pull it off without getting murdered

hold on, just let me get my halberd/spear, oh stuff you're dead.

hold on, just let me get my halberd/spear, oh stuff you're dead.
ow oof my bones

I just got to the New Londo Ruins and ran out of curses

is there an easier way to deal with these loving no-clippers because I walk into a room and get swarmed

I just got to the New Londo Ruins and ran out of curses

is there an easier way to deal with these loving no-clippers because I walk into a room and get swarmed
how far are you into the game?

how far are you into the game?

went through blighttown and found nothing but the firekeeper soul (also freed lautrec, oops), killed gaping dragon, uhhh IDK what you're looking for exactly

also I have the 360 version of Souls and blighttown jesus what the forget
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:51:36 PM by Tactical Nuke »

went through blighttown and found nothing but the firekeeper soul (also freed lautrec, oops), killed gaping dragon, uhhh IDK what you're looking for exactly
theres a certain boss weapon that lets you damage ghosts without a curse, just wanted to know if you had access to it

if you REALLY want to go through new londo right now your best bet is probably to go get forgeted by the basilisks in the depths so you get cursed, that way you can fight ghosts without a transient curse

youll probably get one shotted by them too, but eh

theres a certain boss weapon that lets you damage ghosts without a curse, just wanted to know if you had access to it

if you REALLY want to go through new londo right now your best bet is probably to go get forgeted by the basilisks in the depths so you get cursed, that way you can fight ghosts without a transient curse

youll probably get one shotted by them too, but eh

where else would I go if not New Londo

also what no I'm not getting cursed TF
I got cursed before and it was like running around with your hair on fire so don't even

have you done the undead burg/parish yet?

have you done the undead burg/parish yet?

first thing I did in the game

I also beat the Gargoyles and rang the bell

im afraid to tell you youre gonna have to go back to blighttown, you missed something very important there, try looking around the swamp

ill be praying for your fps

went to the swamp, found the Great Hollow, went to Ash Lake, came back, fought Quelaag and got the stuff kicked out of me, then went to Darkroot Garden, ran into Sif and got the stuff kicked out of me

I recruited Maneater Mildred to fight Quelaag (I looked it up in the wiki, it's supposed to make the fight waaayy easier) but she kills me in one hit when the wiki says to "stay back and provide ranged support" which I can't even do because I'm a pyro and fire attacks don't hurt Quelaag

I'm doing 30-ish damage per swing against both bosses, which I'm gathering means I'm under-leveled, but I don't know where else I would go
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:54:27 PM by Tactical Nuke »