seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164386 times)

tfw i know someone who played through all dark souls games several times with keyboard and mouse

it sounds like a complete nightmare honestly

tfw i know someone who played through all dark souls games several times with keyboard and mouse

thats what i did

I played through the first 7 hours or so of DS2 on Keyboard + Mouse

i think id sooner burn in hell than do that, actually

i finished ds1 and 3 multiple times on a keyboard and mouse

it's not hard if you have dsmfix installed for ds1, and ds3 is actually ok on kbm

i think people greatly exaggerate the KB&M issues, ive played through ds1 and ds3 with it and regularly play PvP, don't have a controller

thats what i did

i think people greatly exaggerate the KB&M issues, ive played through ds1 and ds3 with it and regularly play PvP, don't have a controller

the memes originate from ds1 before ds mouse fix

pls let it be more bloodborne

DS1 remaster?

also, i started DS1:PTD, and i'm loving it. my first black knight kill yielded me the black knight greatsword, and it's forgetign beast.

pls let it be more bloodborne
i wouldn't complain if we were getting bloodborne 2 at all, tho this is published by namco bandai and not sony so idk. it's not impossible, tho i imagine it would depend on what kind of contract fromsoft had with sony for bloodborne. the teaser didn't quite scream bloodborne to me either, it looks way more modern and there's no lovecraftian hell monsters

we can Hope though...and Pray that we might one day get more...and that it comes to PC Please ??  <  : - ]

im not buying a damn ps4 no matter how badly i want to play bloodborne so i can only hope they bring it to PC