seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164384 times)

the last time i fought you you mashed r1 the entire time
the truth comes out

I figured out the secret to poise in DS3. The more poise you have, the longer you'll have hyper armor. I've been cosplaying as Havel for about half the game, and I've killed a majority of the people invading me simply because I can stun-lock them after they hit me. My only weakness is Friede's Great Scythe.

I can swing the Dragon's Tooth a total of 5 times before running out of stamina.

Oh yes, I cannot roll either. I fat roll so there's almost no point to doing it.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:43:37 PM by Ceist »

didnt everyone know this by now? thats why its useless, you need a massive weapon to utilize it

the last time i fought you you mashed r1 the entire time
the last time i fought you i was using a greatshield and you accused me of mashing r1 even though thats not how greatshields work
the truth comes out

the last time i fought you i was using a greatshield and you accused me of mashing r1 even though thats not how greatshields work
you had a broadsword in the other hand and literally only used r1

still waiting for the DS3 switch port. It was confirmed, now just the waiting game

you had a broadsword in the other hand and literally only used r1
wrong again mother forgetner. that one round i used broadsword i admit didn't use many r2 or weapon art but that doesnt change the fact that you've never beat me

friends, it is with a heavy heart that i must announce that renousim managed to just now beat me twice out of the ~10 matches we have played. once using tears of denial, and the other one i was using demon's fists

renousim still sucks Lol :^))

you were using ledos and mashing weapon art while i was trying out dex weapons cause why not

you were using ledos and mashing weapon art while i was trying out dex weapons cause why not
sounds like something a Loser would say

what version u guys play