·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12289 times)

no...? what
you literally said you argue and piss people off because "it kills time"

can you leave already

you literally said you argue and piss people off because "it kills time"
if that's actually the interpretation you pulled from that you need to improve your reading and comprehension skills

can you leave already
said the person literally no one has spoken well of in his time here
and because i'm sure you'll try to pull some handicapped "omg no u" routine as you tend to, no, you're wrong, read this thread

if that's actually the interpretation you pulled from that you need to improve your reading and comprehension skills
said the person literally no one has spoken well of in his time here
and because i'm sure you'll try to pull some handicapped "omg no u" routine as you tend to, no, you're wrong, read this thread
no, brother i read what you loving said- that's literally what you said

we aren't talking about "what you think you said" terms, we're talking about what you literally loving said

you literally said you argue because it kills time

no, brother i read what you loving said- that's literally what you said
we aren't talking about "what you think you said" terms, we're talking about what you literally loving said
you literally said you argue because it kills time
i post because it kills time; more often than not posting is arguing around here, and it's probably the most entertaining posting anyway

there's a few flavors of starfish on this forum and taboo comes in a nice mixture of ''creamy conceited™'' and ''amorous arrogance''. he's not really any different from any other compensating richardwad on this forum, the only difference is he talks down to people which drives everyone nuts because everyone on this forum has some sort of tumorous ego

kishgal the type of brother to tag 'lmao' on the end of every stuffty counterpoint he makes to seem nonchalant to hide the fact that his entire existence here is to feel respected by a community of wishy-washy 15 year olds because nobody actually listens to him irl due to having handicapped opinions as displayed throughout this topic. I mean, I don't give a forget about Thorfin, while he was alive I found him to be a jerk, but I'm not gonna go take a stuff on his grave during the funeral

kishgal the type of brother to tag 'lmao' on the end of every stuffty counterpoint he makes to seem nonchalant to hide the fact that his entire existence blah blah blah
actually it's because i'm laughing
man, that's weird, isn't it

yeah sure that's what you'd like everyone to think

yeah sure that's what you'd like everyone to think
it's really really weird to be trying to inject some sort of hidden deep meaning into "lmao" but ok

it's really really sad to be trying to inject that kind of purposeful misinterpretation into what I'm saying in order to make it easier to attack

lmao

rally its not really worth fighting this dude because you're going to be jumped around until you leave the thread

rally its not really worth fighting this dude because you're going to be jumped around until you leave the thread

but you went back into that thread

Watching Kishgal and Rally fight is like watching my Mum and my Dad go at it :'(

Please stop! I'm sorry! It's all my fault!

McJob is responsible for the entire drama section, you heard it here first

it's really really sad to be trying to inject that kind of purposeful misinterpretation into what I'm saying in order to make it easier to attack
lmao
what
you literally said that there's a hidden meaning to my use of "lmao"
to seem nonchalant to hide the fact that
right there. that's exactly what you said. there's nothing to misinterpret here.

taboo is one of those people that sit at their keyboard and breathe heavily while jacking off to their poster of how many internet arguments they've won
in short: he's a persistent bastard that you can't win against, or as rally said, a mixture of starfish flavors
i say this because taboo is one of those people that can sit at their chair and realize his brother or body pillow has cancer or depression and not give a flying forget
he also seemingly has no emotions either. which proves why he doesn't give a stuff about the grieving process and other people's hard times.
and taboo, heres a nice little note for you,
if you have nothing nice to say, then shut the forget up and don't post.