·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12284 times)

if you have nothing nice to say, then shut the forget up and don't post.
you first

yo don't loving joke about body pillows getting cancer, how the forget insensitive can you be

McJob is responsible for the entire drama section, you heard it here first
forgetin australians, always knew they're good for nothing
everyone on that bumbleforget island can screw themselves sideways with a hot dingo

plssss stop doing this. making one sentence bigger does not make you any more right

forgetin australians, always knew they're good for nothing
everyone on that bumbleforget island can screw themselves sideways with a hot dingo
forget mate, i'm already deep in platypus pusillanimous individual

what
you literally said that there's a hidden meaning to my use of "lmao"
likeright there. that's exactly what you said. there's nothing to misinterpret here.

yeah but you were obviously tryna spin it on me acting like i got a problem with the word 'lmao' and not your attitude in general. because one sounds ridiculous and the other is the truth

Watching Kishgal and Rally fight is like watching my Mum and my Dad go at it :'(
Please stop! I'm sorry! It's all my fault!

i'm just here for the free food

taboo is one of those people that sit at their keyboard and breathe heavily while jacking off to their poster of how many internet arguments they've won
in short: he's a persistent bastard that you can't win against, or as rally said, a mixture of starfish flavors
i say this because taboo is one of those people that can sit at their chair and realize his brother or body pillow has cancer or depression and not give a flying forget
he also seemingly has no emotions either. which proves why he doesn't give a stuff about the grieving process and other people's hard times.
and taboo, heres a nice little note for you,
Nothing against you Maxxi but this is a little ironic as that whole post is just full of spite and hate.

Nothing against you Maxxi but this is a little ironic as that whole post is just full of spite and hate.
just my opinion on the issue :0

yeah but you were obviously tryna spin it on me acting like i got a problem with the word 'lmao' and not your attitude in general.
no i wasn't, what the heck
i know that that's what you were getting at and i was not even remotely implying like that
you're putting a lot of weird imaginary meanings into things i say, are you schizophrenic or something

>damage control
so then yes, you are in fact schizophrenic
okay, i'm glad we've established that nothing you say should be taken seriously, cool

the only downsize to being vulnerable here is the people who are way too willing to exploit people's vulnerabilities in order to sound funny or cool

while i know their ridicule may seem harmless, it breeds insecurities, and causes people to unhealthily hide parts of themselves in appeal to the community they love. it is my belief that this ridicule ultimately hurts both the speaker and the community as a whole.

like some other guys in this thread said, Kishgal, you're productive, you're smart, you're creative, you don't need to prove how cool you are to us with the one-upmanship you're showing, and i think it's reasonable to say that if you (and anyone else who may share these attitudes) could just drop the whole cool guy routine, we could really move towards becoming a more secure community

and i'm sorry for pointing out you specifically for all of this because i know you're not the only one, but i think this needed to be said at one point or another

i know this whole love and peace message might be cloying to some, but it's my current opinion on all of this, and i think the message holds value regardless of how much i sounded like a friend in typing it

Whenever he hears the word wipeout he thinks of the TV show first.