·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12302 times)

i don't care about the guy nor his being dead, but considering the massive stink people were still making, and to such a creepy extent, and of course the sudden appearance of an apparent dad with really strange concerns about his dead son, the subject was of enough intrigue to post
no, what
is it so hard to accept that someone dislikes you or something?

His Dad came forward?

You're starting an argument in a thread mourning for a guy. I'm not replying to you in here anymore, and hopefully no one else will either.
lol

His Dad came forward?
that was the op of the thread linked in this drama's op

lol
you might notice that we are not in a thread mourning for a guy, and for that matter, that was like 4 days after he'd died
it shouldn't really matter anymore

you might notice that we are not in a thread mourning for a guy, and for that matter, that was like 4 days after he'd died
it shouldn't really matter anymore
whatever you say man

anyone else need popcorn?

he tied up my dakimakura and threatened to spill the stuffing while ceramic scraping plates with steak knives

Taboo my brother but he should stop digging this hole of his

he's an edgelord who loves to stir up controversy
given his past behavior i'd surmise that he wants attention

he's an edgelord who loves to stir up controversy
given his past behavior i'd surmise that he wants attention
boy, is that baseless lmao

i don't think it's cool that adinx kept on posting tons of personal stuff regarding thorfin here, especially when trying to prove that he actually died. it seemed petty and just weird

we gave our condolences. none of us are saying it's good thorfin died, none of us are commenting on anything about his character or the nature of his death, but we are not obligated to care about everything posted here. don't be so shocked that someone gives a callous answer about something that doesn't really matter to them.

boy, is that baseless lmao
i can't think of another reason for wanting to argue about everything so bad