·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.

Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12305 times)

I think if you don't loving care about something, then don't post, you're only going to make a stuffload of hate and arguments.
i don't care about the guy nor his being dead, but considering the massive stink people were still making, and to such a creepy extent, and of course the sudden appearance of an apparent dad with really strange concerns about his dead son, the subject was of enough intrigue to post

Something tells me that you feel like you are a very important individual.
no, what
is it so hard to accept that someone dislikes you or something?

like, why though
seriously, what's my motivation here
it's not my responsibility to babysit the emotional wrecks that apparently populate the forum
well more people will like you over the internet if that means anything to you

i don't care about the guy nor his being dead, but considering the massive stink people were still making, and to such a creepy extent, and of course the sudden appearance of an apparent dad with really strange concerns about his dead son, the subject was of enough intrigue to post
no, what

I'm not concerned about the fact that you may have negative feelings towards me, I am more concerned about your tone and the way you talk. I'd be banned for ambiguity if I were to really say what I think.

Ok. Please stop.

We all know Thorfin25. He was a friend to all of us. Knowing him we can strike out some unlikely probabilities. Thorfin is a good guy. Is he really one for faking his own death? No.

If we look at his and his dad's Facebook, many people are backing up the fact that Thorfin is dead. Or do you really think those are all just alts? Looking at Thorfin25's depression post on Facebook and his dad's post on Facebook, the way they type is totally different. Including Thorfin25's post in Off Topic. Regarding Thorfin's post in off topic, he included dates, times, and locations about where he lived and where his memorial is going to be. Do you think Thorfin would really do that? Thorfin hasn't been online for weeks, nor Steam, Skype, nor Blockland. The only thing that is a concern about the integrity of Thorfin's death is that he isn't showing up in St. Petersburg orbituary, although that could need parent approval or they just don't show Self Deletes.

Can't you just leave this alone? A friend of the community just died.

well apparently he wasn't tab's friend

And I just realized I the post wrong. My bad. Disregard my previous message.

But really, does everyone have to create such pointless arguments?

I can't support a drama that essentially proves most of you are sensitive little flowers who need to be pampered with positive pep-talks every minute of the day or else you break down.

The thing I like about Taboo is that, even if he is an arsehole, he's a realistic arsehole. He tells it exactly like it is. That brutally honesty is what these forums need.

no, what

Wouldn't this be considered bannable in the first place? I've seen other people saying "I don't care", and they've been banned.

Wouldn't this be considered bannable in the first place? I've seen other people saying "I don't care", and they've been banned.
holy stuff drink something dude, your thirst is starting to desiccate your surroundings

I can't support a drama that essentially proves most of you are sensitive little flowers who need to be pampered with positive pep-talks every minute of the day or else you break down.

The thing I like about Taboo is that, even if he is an arsehole, he's a realistic arsehole. He tells it exactly like it is. That brutally honesty is what these forums need.
loving eggsactly

would you prefer if taboo gave your ass a tight little pat and gave you a little special gift every time he responds?

well more people will like you over the internet if that means anything to you
woo.

We all know Thorfin25. He was a friend to all of us.
no and no, there were plenty of the people even in the original memorial thread that were like "don't really know who he is, but dang"

no
keep on trying though

would you prefer if taboo gave your ass a tight little pat
are you kidding? absolutely yes

would you prefer if taboo gave your ass a tight little pat and gave you a little special gift every time he responds?
w-well i wouldn't mind