Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 582942 times)

I'm fairly sure that if bethesda somehow did forget up fallout/TES then they'd definitely be making significantly less money on their games. Skyrim still tops the steam top sellers chart every once in a while, that's because it was a really good game. So good that 4 years and a few months later it still sells.

If fallout 4 doesn't do good that means bad things for bethesda, even if they still make loads of money. The next fallout game, elder scrolls game, and whatever else they release would be put under heavier scrutiny over the failure of such a hyped up release. If fallout 4 fails that means bad things for bethesda for a long time after, assuming that they're aiming to make another "skyrim".
There's enough content for Skyrim to make a 4-year college degree class.

Also, FO store is looking beautiful

Truly is, I just got my shirts in. A red BOS symbol, and a FO4 one.
Too bad there's only like, 5 fallout fans in Colorado. :/

Truly is, I just got my shirts in. A red BOS symbol, and a FO4 one.
Too bad there's only like, 5 fallout fans in Colorado. :/
That's cause Caesar's Legion killed the rest

First video removed go to second one

Also I'm glad that it still plays like a basic fallout game

can't see stuff, captain

Also I'm glad that it still plays like a basic fallout game
Where's  choice and consequence, damage threshold, skills, traits, sequence, armor class, special based normal/laser/fire/plasma/electrical/explosive/EMP resistance, dialogue box with verbose dialogue, and turn based combat? All I see is Skyrim wearing Fallout's flayed flesh. ;_;
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 09:33:59 PM by Harm94 »

Where's  choice and consequence, damage threshold, skills, traits, sequence, armor class, special based normal/laser/fire/plasma/electrical/explosive/EMP resistance, dialogue box with verbose dialogue, and turn based combat? All I see is Skyrim wearing Fallout's flayed flesh. ;_;
I do see where you're coming from, but we haven't even played the darn game!\
Give it what, three months, and you'll be able to judge. Don't set yourself up for hating it. :^D

I mean it wasn't a loving FPS

What I want most though is for Bethesda to get some decent loving animations. For the amount of money they're making off Skyrim and Fallout it shouldn't be that loving hard to rework the animation system/hire some actors to mocap that stuff.

What I want most though is for Bethesda to get some decent loving animations. For the amount of money they're making off Skyrim and Fallout it shouldn't be that loving hard to rework the animation system/hire some actors to mocap that stuff.
It is better.

I read somewhere that the animator is the producer's friend.