Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 580160 times)

please tell me its an arm cannon too
you hold it like a minigun, and the barrel is like 10 feet long so you look really awkward holding it, with or without power armor.

please tell me its an arm cannon too
schro looking for some yukine chris action

you hold it like a minigun, and the barrel is like 10 feet long so you look really awkward holding it, with or without power armor.
thats amazing
its so awfully out of place but not its not ANIME DESU UGUUU or HAHA WACKY MEMES

schro looking for some yukine chris action
im going go loving murder you

I'd like to see some cleaner looking building materials. Also building down into the ground to make a cave or even a vault would be dope!! What's everyone's favourite location for a base? I really like Longfellow(?)'s island in far harbour but still can't find a nice location in the mainland. The base you get at the end of the automatron DLC is nice but I prefer something outside. Airport looks good but its a bit too boring with no water features. The drive-in also looks cool because of the size, but the radioactive pond sucks!!
Anyway. What's everyone's favourite?

snap n build and home maker are two mods that add a ton of nice pieces for building.

snap n build and home maker are two mods that add a ton of nice pieces for building.
Thanks, although the last mod I had that added items to settlement building made me crash whenever I tried to place them.

Thanks, although the last mod I had that added items to settlement building made me crash whenever I tried to place them.

This is the only settlement mod I need.

this mod is in between curie mod  #345 and curie mod #346 on steves NMM
what the forget
who uses nmm anymore

console mods are nice but having busty women mod on the front page really proves something about this community but i totally installed them anyway
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:15:01 AM by Whackin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z1Xlrk3Os

console mods are nice but having busty women mod on the front page really proves something about this community
^^^

ohey this thread is a year old today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z1Xlrk3Os
holy stuff

yeah console mods are fun but I can't figure out which one is making my melee weapons do hundreds of points of damage