Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575265 times)

i can finally recreate drake and josh in fo4
It's spherical!

I was excited for contraptions until I realized the settlers probably won't be able to use the lifts

nuka world ! ! !
i'm gonna steal that goddamn mascot costume

holy stuff hype for that vaulttec dlc

does someone have Man 2's steam cause I got stuff to ask him

Bumps because I wanna know

Here it is:

Very Good against anything human due to the exploding, ballistic and radiation damage.
Good against robots due to the explosions and ballistic damage.

Can't remember where I picked this up from, but it was somewhere in far harbor. Even with no mods it was a devastating killing machine.

This is a tiny portion of my base I'm working on in starlight drive-thru. WIP power armor, took a while to put my quantum on the shelf but I feel pretty happy with how its going. also placed some models on the container which I found through the automaton storyline.
Wall container has my clothing, drawer container has weapons and the box container has spare power armor gear. Pretty happy with how its coming along.

On a side note, anybody else REALLY like the new fire barrels? The lighting cast from them is really nice (bottom left of the screenshot)

Since nobody replied to me :'(

you couldn't snip that? the post that completely obscured my post about wanting to know if somebody knew Man 2's steam?

That gun looks forgetin cool and holy stuff it's powerful

That gun looks forgetin cool and holy stuff it's powerful
For realzies. I've got the automatic weapons boost (Which I definitely regret now because OP game ruiner) so it does double damage.
Cuts down a deathclaw in about 8 bullets.

you couldn't snip that? the post that completely obscured my post about wanting to know if somebody knew Man 2's steam?
Who is Man 2?

Who is Man 2?
http://i.imgur.com/K3vSB35.jpg
I assume Renousim wants to ask him questions about settlement building.
But they could just ask all of us, given at least one of us can probably help.

I wanted to make that tower in my save, I wanted to ask him for the layout

so apparently there's some mods for console that'll forget your xbox up

nuka world ! ! !
i'm gonna steal that goddamn mascot costume
issa robot not a costume