Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575327 times)

The most ammo efficient weapon in the game (With expansions) is the bowling ball launcher from far harbor.

Put the bowling ball mod on The Big One fatman launcher.

Unless they patched it, its so ammo efficient it gives you ammo because you can grab the additional bowling ball launched. (The Big One shoots 2 two projectiles with only one ammo.)

I want this so bad. I want to be the Courier again.
I doubt they'd make you the Courier in NV 2. Establishing a backstory reduces RPG potential. If there was an NV 2 it'd most likely just be centered around the same region (except probably expanded), years later.

I hope they do a new Fallout game near the Hub

I don't want to be the postman again, nor revisit the exact same location.

Getting Fallout for my birthday, cannot wait.

I don't want to be the postman again, nor revisit the exact same location.
^^^^^

still hoping for a title that takes place around lake michigan

Fallout: London would be so sick.

fallout texas

the nuke would have been shot out of the sky

trust me im from texas

fallout texas
Every character in the game has 1 intellect.

nah. there wouldn't be humans, only steers and queers.

Fallout: London would be so sick.
I would love a Europe based Fallout, explore the way american-style capitalism played on European post-WW2 values.
Everyone insists the whole point of Fallout is about the American culture aspect, but I don't see what more we can get out of that.

And while America/China were the big Fallout powers, we've still not seen exactly how the war started, and I don't think we'll ever get any more info on that in future games.
So I would enjoy either getting to see the Chinese view (which might be interesting as we see the remnants of this ultra-communist nation, compared to ultra-capitalist), or a third-party European view.

have you even been to texas

nah. there wouldn't be humans, only steers and queers.

Okay there Pvt. Cowboy.

the nuke would have been shot out of the sky

trust me im from texas
same
but i really wanna see a post apocalyptic alamo or something it'd be pretty sick