Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 582091 times)

nice paintjob

i'm currently using the hotrod paintjob but i really like the flying tiger one. Where do you find it?

pageloss

Welcome to Red Rocket, hand over caps or assume the position.

nice paintjob

i'm currently using the hotrod paintjob but i really like the flying tiger one. Where do you find it?
atom cats garage, its in the south east of the map. where do you find flying tigers?

I've explored what I can only assume is like 80-90% of the map at level 45+ and I have yet to find any of those paints

I haven't found any X-01 parts either

I would like more settlement item recipes.
Only found one so far, and it lets me make loving enormous lion statues and a fountain.

so im like totally confused here

when you meet bobbi and that mission yknow (trying to not spoil stuff here) where do you go after you kill the mirelurk king, ive looked all around and have found nothing

I would like more settlement item recipes.
Only found one so far, and it lets me make loving enormous lion statues and a fountain.

at the beantown brewery across the river from greygarden there is a magazine to build picket fences, its in the area were the leaders terminal is

another at the hardware town i think on a desk on the top floor

here is my starfish, his name is Heugh Jrooster

I think I kinda liked Curie more when she [was a robot]

[I'm glad she got what she wanted though, also with all this "I'm still getting used to this body" stuff she's been spouting I know exactly where this is going]

[I'm glad she got what she wanted though, also with all this "I'm still getting used to this body" stuff she's been spouting I know exactly where this is going]
lots of research

pageloss
atom cats garage, its in the south east of the map. where do you find flying tigers?
I mean the paintjob you're using is the flying tigers paintjob

I think I kinda liked Curie more when she [was a robot]

same. |though i guess she's alright in synth form cause now i can love her and she can equip my dead wife's wedding ring.|

I mean the paintjob you're using is the flying tigers paintjob
its flying sharks sorry for the confusion

its flying sharks sorry for the confusion
Oh

Odd.

I've seen it be called both but now i just realized thats the Flight name. So a group called the flying tigers calls their paintjob the flying sharks? That's fantastic.

spoiler stuff
I'm wonder if Beth has been watching Ghost In shell with all this synthetic body stuff.

My guy is a tough guy, Not Hulk Hogan strikes fear into your mind with his long thick noodle-like moustache and balding child enthusiast-like hair. He will cave in your head with a shotgun, take all your caps and then join you for a raid on an innocent woman's house (don't forget him buying drugs from you). His red rocket hideout consists of a dog house, a guard tower and some out of battery default power armor. His main weapon is the knife knux. These fists will stab your face and ded. His metal attire combined with the gas mask makes him an intimidating opponent in armed combat.

Also he eats trash.