[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575256 times)

no actually because *spoilers* if all synths are just cloned versions of shaun's DNA then curie is your daughter. you can forget your daughter. game of the year 2015 fallout 4 best game of my life
It's alright though because *spoilers* "Curie's AI was created elsewhere in a robot body, and she was transferred into an empty synth body. So it's more like your daughter suffered brain damage, and another persons brain was transplanted in to the body. So you're just loving your daughters body, but it's totally a different person."

[it's still granddaughter because all synths were created from shaun, thats why he is called father]

[We're all still forgetting that synths aren't actual human beings and are machines, so it literally cannot be incest no matter how you spin the Shaun thing.]

[3rd gen synths are biomechanical androids made from synth tech and organics. as father says "It was my DNA that became the basis of the synthetic organics used to create every human-like synth". father even says that the protagonist is family with the synths, through science.]

[3rd gen synths are biomechanical androids made from synth tech and organics. as father says "It was my DNA that became the basis of the synthetic organics used to create every human-like synth". father even says that the protagonist is family with the synths, through science.]
[They still aren't your family. And even so, the reasons for the taboo of incest are completely missing. Not only do you have no relationship with them, they cannot loveually reproduce. And even then, what dooble said is all that matters, Curie isn't related to you, just her "body" is.]

[it's still granddaughter because all synths were created from shaun, thats why he is called father]
[through family, sure, but DNA wise if its just shaun's modified DNA and not another set from another human, you're basically just playing with nora and your chars DNA, which means all synths are TECHNICALLY your children]

[They still aren't your family. And even so, the reasons for the taboo of incest are completely missing. Not only do you have no relationship with them, they cannot loveually reproduce. And even then, what dooble said is all that matters, Curie isn't related to you, just her "body" is.]

[Does it actually say that synths cannot reproduce? ]

[procrastination has been depicted in art since prehistoric times and is mentioned and discussed in very early writings. In the 18th and 19th centuries, some European theologians and physicians described it as "heinous", "deplorable", and "hideous", but during the 20th century, these taboos generally declined. There has been an increase in discussion and portrayal of procrastination in art, popular music, television, films, and literature. Today, religions vary in their views of procrastination; some view it as a spiritually detrimental practice, some see it as not spiritually detrimental, and others take a situational view. The legal status of procrastination has also varied through history and procrastination in public is illegal in most countries.]

Oh you people talking about spoilers like as if you were surprised or anything. I knew about the ending of the game way back during the e3 announcement. It's not surprising the entire story was obvious from the start. Bethesda can't write themselves out of a paper bag.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:49:00 AM by Lord Tony® »

Oh you people talking about spoilers like as if you were surprised or anything. I knew about the ending of the game way back during the e3 announcement. It's not surprising the entire story was obvious from the start. Bethesda can't write themselves out of a paper bag.
you removed the video tony! i just finished watching.

i didnt expect you to sound like that

« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:59:58 AM by Lord Tony® »