Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 16233 times)

i think it's justified to have a general beef with someone that becomes aggressive too easily

yeah I understand transgender and stuff
but "no gender at all" just seems like a rebellious "forget gender roles" type of thing

This. Show not tell applies more than ever here. If you're more into telling rather than showing how you want to present regardless of love, then you just want attention.

Regardless, you should use the pronouns they prefer rather than starting an argument by addressing them based on their physical love. Being respectful with people, even if you disagree with something fundamental, is vital and it applies to this.

So is it actually a boy or a girl
he has a richard

He didnt even show up to graduation wowww

See tumblr for more information
r u really saying something about "basic social functions"

I do not agree with gender roles.
But I do not agree with choosing your own gender.
You really cannot decide how you are born, you are either born with a Y or X chromosome and full stop.

Also about having a "different" gender at mind, tough luck. You're gonna have to live life the way you want to, but in your body made up of either X or Y chromosomes.
Surgery will not improve your life at all, because no matter how much you can mask your body as being the opposite gender, you will never really authentically be the opposite gender.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:20:41 AM by General »

Well I mean it does seem pointless to separate that, and it doesn't make for a "unified class" feeling, but this is just too much.

I really loathe this stuff when it's for attention or recognition.  These kind of people seem to think they'll create a freedom-filled utopian lovefest, and in reality, if they ever got control, the result would be a psychotic dictatorship that the UN would no doubt condemn for human rights violations.

It's almost ironic how to preach a message of freedom and equality, this little stuff demands that society conforms to his will.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:40:26 AM by Maelstrom »

Surgery will not improve your life at all
yes it does? how would you even know??

yes it does? how would you even know??
Off the bat:

1. Many people don't like getting into a relationship with a transgender.
2. You cannot conceive, and trust me  not being able to conceive is sad even if adoption is an option.
3. Many surgeries to change love don't do a good job at it, i.e you can see male features in a trans female and female features in a trans male. The only way to get good results is to start while you're still developing but then again children are stupid and shouldnt be able to make a decision so early.

Also transgenders are the unhappiest of all LGBTQ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_youth#Self Delete

I do not agree with gender roles.
But I do not agree with choosing your own gender.
You really cannot decide how you are born, you are either born with a Y or X chromosome and full stop.

Also about having a "different" gender at mind, tough luck. You're gonna have to live life the way you want to, but in your body made up of either X or Y chromosomes.
Surgery will not improve your life at all, because no matter how much you can mask your body as being the opposite gender, you will never really authentically be the opposite gender.
So youre saying there's something wrong with them trying to get as close as possible physically? Just because someone got screwed over with their body doesn't mean that they're gonna accept having to be the opposite of how they feel. If one feels like the other, there is nothing wrong with them getting a surgery to make their body match. Just because you cant change chromosomes doesn't mean that a exchange is pointless.

Also transgenders are the unhappiest of all LGBTQ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_youth#Self Delete
Maybe this wouldn't as bad a problem if people weren't so harsh towards them and just treated them like normal people

1. Many people don't like getting into a relationship with a transgender.
the surgery wouldn't be why. and more importantly, a transgender person wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that anyway. I'm not transgender, and I wouldn't even wanna be friends with someone like that
2. You cannot conceive, and trust me  not being able to conceive is sad even if adoption is an option.
unless you don't want kids
or if you wouldn't have been able to do it anyway. a straight transgender girl wouldn't have been able to conceive with her male partner before surgery in the first place
3. Many surgeries to change love don't do a good job at it, i.e you can see male features in a trans female and female features in a trans male. The only way to get good results is to start while you're still developing but then again children are stupid and shouldnt be able to make a decision so early.
that doesn't mean you won't be happier after it
you know it's because of people like you, right? not because of... whatever you're assuming causes it

So youre saying there's something wrong with them trying to get as close as possible physically?
Yes because it doesn't work properly and maybe therapy to get you to be happy with who you are is better than spending a stufftonne of money just to be unhappy.

Just because someone got screwed over with their body
Nobody is loving screwed over with their body, that's just the way loving nature is so accept it.

Maybe this wouldn't as bad a problem if people weren't so harsh towards them and just treated them like normal people
There's a number of reasons they're unhappy, this is not the only one.

the surgery wouldn't be why. and more importantly, a transgender person wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that anyway.
Like what? Not being turned on by a transgender? That's very common you know and there's nothing wrong with it. You can't control who you're attracted to.

not because of... whatever you're assuming causes it
It's a latter of reasons and you know it.

Like what? Not being turned on by a transgender?
being someone who wouldn't be in a relationship with someone because they're transgender
It's a latter of reasons and you know it.
I don't even know what this means. but who cares if I "know it", it won't do any harm to post it anyway

that's loveist. white is lesser than blue

I don't even know what this means.
You point at only one cause for the increased number of Self Deletes for a transgender youth. There are too many other factors that make a transgenders' life less than desirable to point your finger at only one cause.