Poll

Poll is finished. Quest to Save Kompressor will be a "test game" before I do QFTA.

High Rollers Its like "Pass or Fail" or "Blockade Blasters'. Multiple players allowed.
Quest For The ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L) One Blockhead's adventure to find a weapon that can surpass the Ion Cannon
Post Apocalyptic Alcoholism Find a source of alcohol in a nuclear wasteland.
The Eve Of Version 21 As Version 21 looms over the horizion, one thought crosses your mind: How will you spend your last few days in Version 20?
Liberal Crime Squad:BLF Edition Liberal Crime Squad adapted into a forum adventure. Defeat the Conservative Crime Squad, kidnap and brainwash people, and drop terrible pickup lines.

Author Topic: BLOODLUST [Quest to Save Kompressor: Soon.]  (Read 108549 times)

Summon the dark Nicepoint to fight you..

Summon more anthropomorphic cats for Only Sane Man and the Gunslinger. No need to be jealous, guys.

Rewind time to the point where you made yourself ruler of the apoc dimension.

Then raise an army of living skeletons, then orchestrate the biggest battle ever.

buy this game called blockland, i heard it's pretty cool

Summon the dark Nicepoint to fight you..

A wild Nicepoint appears from beyond the fourth wall and stabs you in the gut. Being a reality warping god, you simply rewrite reality so that Nicepoint stabs himself in the gut on accident.

Summon more anthropomorphic cats for Only Sane Man and the Gunslinger. No need to be jealous, guys.
kill XR-7
And get one for Zoltan

More cats show up for Only Sane Man and the Gunslinger, but they are only disgusted even further. "Beastiality?" The Gunslinger and his clone finally speak up. "That's just wrong. Very depraved." The Gunslinger and Only Sane Man leave you. Zoltan shows up and shoots XR-7, but XR-7 reveals a Self Delete vest and they both blow up.

buy this game called blockland, i heard it's pretty cool

You buy Blockland and go on the first server you see: Danna's Slave RP. Unfortunately, Danna is a pretty stuffty host.

Destroy the forums.

You destroy your only source of power: the Blockland forums! Without the Blockland forums, you cannot exist.

GAME OVER

Rewind time to the point where you made yourself ruler of the apoc dimension.

Then raise an army of living skeletons, then orchestrate the biggest battle ever.

Trillions of skeletons on both sides start fighting eachother and driving your framerate into the ground. The biggest battle ever lasts for an entire year.

2 turns until I can end this cancerous dead horse once and for all the end of Free Roam mode.

Wipe bestiality memories on OSM and Gunslingers.
They mustn't know.

Ascend as a god into the heavens as your last action

spin your richard so fast it becomes a stand in JoJo.

While jacking off and stuffting

Wipe bestiality memories on OSM and Gunslingers.
They mustn't know.

You mind wipe OSM and the two Gunslinger clones!

You already are a God. A reality warping god. You can still ascend into the Heavens, though, so you do just that.

spin your richard so fast it becomes a stand in JoJo.

You now have a stand that looks like a snake following you around. Your followers are slightly alienated by that.

Do absolutely Nothing.

You do absolutely nothing while in Heaven.

1 turn left until Free Roam ends. Decepticon didn't even stick around to see Free Roam(or post a suggestion), which is a shame.

After Free Roam ends I'll probably do some sort of planning for Quest to Save Kompressor(Quest for the ACNRHKLAHBSLFGSG(L) comes after QSK becauce QSK is a test game for mechanics first)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:24:57 PM by tber123 »

Make it rain mini-nukes while blasting the RYNO V song

Thanks for doing this.