Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 9815 times)

Throw harsh fighting words at the wall.

Divert power from a powerplant to tudorleus accelerator

punch cyber for always sidesteppin the question

throw sirgir's mass amount of gibs into the wall

UPDATE 4ow forget

LEGODUDE77:
3 - FAILURE.  You rolled less than 4 and are still dead.  Someone is dragging your body elsewhere.  This is bullstuff.
ZHARTHON:
2 - FAILURE.  Congrats!  You have successfully died!  You are promptly showered with confetti.
SIRGIR:
4 - SUCCESS.  You call to the Great Space Wizard for aid, and moments later you're lying in the middle of the area, not-dead.  This is kickass!

TBER123:
6 - You heave up a large scary-looking rocket launcher, load it to the brim with no less than 12 loving warheads, and unleash every single one of them upon the BARRICADE.
KIDPLASMA:
3 - You find some transculent-ass acid and run up to the wall, but the shockwaves from TBER123's explosive symphony smash the bottom of the bottle and leave you weaponless.
JUNCOPH:
6 - Your "roll to join game" has been interpreted as "literally roll into the loving game at mach 3, plowing through KIDPLASMA's acid puddle and striking the BARRICADE".
TUDORELEU:
5 - You steal LEGODUDE77's body and TBER123's blaster launcher, and cram both of them into the accelerator after BREADFISH overloads it via loving with a power plant.  Surprisingly enough, human rockets make really powerful ad-hoc ammo.
RAGEQUIT:
5 - You grab the nearest weapon, and let loose a particularily devaststing Ion Cannon shot.
XR-7:
1 - You run up to the BARRICADE in order to lick it, but are quickly blown away from it by RAGEQUIT's blast.
HODOTOTMAN:
1 - You attempt to direct the Sun into the BARRICADE, but forget up and manage to direct yourself into it instead, launching you really high up.
ZAY:
3 - You splash a jug of cashew milk all over the BARRICADE for no discernible reason.
ELECTRK:
6 - You phone a construction company about "repairing" a wall, they throw some cryptic mafioso-talk at you, and then a wrecking ball crane drifts in and smashes into the BARRICADE full throttle.
MR. HURRICANE:
1 - You run up to the BARRICADE and try to give it the most brutal smackdown in history, finding yourself in the path of the wrecking ball ELECTRK managed to phone in.  Your blazing hot rap skills are promptly bulldozed into the ground.  SMACKDOWN, continue y/n?
JARELASH:
1 - You start going on about how the BARRICADE is built in an illegal area, it's gonna be demolished in court, whip out your filed papers, etc.  The TURRET looks at you like stuff and promptly tazes you the forget away.
ZOLTAN:
4 - You gather some of past SIRGIR's remains and launch them into the BARRICADE, not noticing the loving death glare the guy is giving you.

PLAYERS
TBER123:
ZOLTAN:
MR. HURRICANE:
SIRGIR:
RAGEQUIT:
TUDORELEU:
JARELASH:
GR8DAYSETH:
ZHARTHON:
BREADFISH:
ELECTRK:
HODOTOTMAN:
LEGODUDE77:
BREADFISH:
FLAMECANNON:
KIDPLASMA:
JUNCOPH:
XR-7:
ZAY:
BREADFISH:

TURRET: 100.00%
BARRICADE: 47.30% (damage: -26.90%)
  ─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥
 ■▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐
 ■▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▐

TIP
: its summer!! i got my hat on backwards and its time to loving party

retrofit accelerator onto an industrial robot to turn it into a Big Mean Fighting Machine, then launch several items of furniture, machinery, and other random stuff at the wall

Challenge the turret to a Slappers Only duel.

revive legodudr
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:59:26 PM by Ragequit »

Somebody please revive me.

Try and hack the turret to shoot the barricade.

I conjure a clown car and attempt to drive up the wall and ram the turret

I throw a toaster at the barricade.

beg the wall for forgiveness

beg the wall for forgiveness
shoot electrk for his efforts