Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249725 times)

Ganoncide is my favorite

yea that's what i'm waitin for cus currently there's not too much to discuss

soon, brother. e3's coming up and they're gonna talk about switch games

I prefer smash 4, its fits my pace.

gat damn man, on mothers day?
the horror idk if id be back that time
yeah ok i can move it
it's next friday now (5/19) same time

unliked little mac and toon link main reporting in

today I learned about Melee's "Wobbling"

I now loving hate Ice Climbers mains

today I learned about Melee's "Wobbling"

I now loving hate Ice Climbers mains

honestly wobbling is only a problem if you're bad

so

honestly wobbling is only a problem if you're bad

so
how does wobbling even happen because every time i watch a melee tournament i can never figure out how it happens

my best guess is some bug makes nana and popo pummel at different times so they just never get out of the grab?

Ganoncide is my favorite
as a ganondorf main, never speak to me

how does wobbling even happen because every time i watch a melee tournament i can never figure out how it happens

my best guess is some bug makes nana and popo pummel at different times so they just never get out of the grab?
You can desync Nana and Popo so that you can control them both independently at different times. To wobble, you grab someone with Popo (the one you're directly controlling) and pummel them once, and then you f tilt them with Nana, and then you pummel them again with Popo, and f-tilt them with Nana, etc.

They can't get released from the grab until the hitlag stops or something so they are just stuck in the grab. It's incredibly easy to execute once you know it, you just tap A at a certain rhythm.

BLOCKLAND FORUMS MELEE NETPLAY CHAMPIONSHIPS #3

REGISTER HERE

It's going to be this Sunday at 7PM CST.
We're just going to go by the GENESIS 4 ruleset, which is standard if you've played a melee tournament before.

Please register with your forum names. This tournament is only for forumers but the signup is public.
In case anyone didn't notice, this tournament is this Friday (5/19) now. If you're interested you should join, cause rn only me and Nal are entered lol

NOOOO of course there's a melee tournament when my graphics card breaks and i get 4 fps on netplay melee

I bought a 1070 so I can play today B)

Bump. You know why, idiot.