Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39154 times)

What was that challenge map that came out a long long time ago? It was an actual map and not made of bricks.

What was that challenge map that came out a long long time ago? It was an actual map and not made of bricks.

Irk's? i think
i forget the name of it tho

When I joined Blockland, it was literally just when v21 came out, so basically nothing has changed.

Irk's? i think
yeah it's "Irk Challenge" or something similar

i can remember some parts of it

the first server i joined was a stuffty freebuild, i built a wall

I remember making horrible houses or just anything in the v16 demo. I would also try and make fun playable builds with only 150 bricks, oddly enough I actually made some, I made a small TDM vs bots and the bots actually gained points for the team so I ended up having a lot of fun with just the demo. Ah man I miss those days, I still have my old v16 so I play it every now and then cause nostalgia ._.

Badspot's Island Blockparty.

I started playing the Demo than the first server I went on was ether Pecon's Boss Battles or Greek4me Trench Wars. Back in 2011-2012

I still don't know why crown quit jailbreak. It was one of the only good servers, had good builds, and had 35+ every time it was hosted. It makes me sad.                       
hosting errors

yeah it's "Irk Challenge" or something similar

i can remember some parts of it
is it the snowy one with all the floating platforms

post pics i think i remember it too

had 4 bullets per clip, if you clicked a lot it was essentially a shotgun machinegun

The desert maps were always the best. I took apart Afghanistan and copied the buildings over and made an outpost on the terrain and hosted a deathmatch once. Rip.

had 4 bullets per clip, if you clicked a lot it was essentially a shotgun machinegun
ah yes

The desert maps were always the best. I took apart Afghanistan and copied the buildings over and made an outpost on the terrain and hosted a deathmatch once. Rip.
i really want pics now

is it the snowy one with all the floating platforms
pretty sure

Irk's? i think
irk89's ultimate challenge map

challenges:
level 1) jump platforms
level 2) wall jump
level 3) box with hidden exit
level 4) pipes jumps?
level 5) ???