Blockland Memories

Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39149 times)

i would host family rp's every day for a long time, i was dumb and young but it was fun. trogtor would come on my server alot and we were pretty good friends, one time i made him a terrible cake for his birthday it was 10/10

I want to play Blockland online so much now that I could probably have hours of fun at a freebuild at this point.

One thing that's stuck as a blockland memory was when after 2 years of not playing maps were removed and I was beyond confused.
After settling when the maps died I made lots of Renderman Survivals, but I had no idea how to run RTB so Renderman kicked everyone.

I want to play Blockland online so much now that I could probably have hours of fun at a freebuild at this point.
when did it stop working

the first server I joined I tried to turn into a zombie survival and I planted the health lockers and ammo boxes everywhere

i would host family rp's every day for a long time, i was dumb and young but it was fun. trogtor would come on my server alot and we were pretty good friends, one time i made him a terrible cake for his birthday it was 10/10
best cake

when did it stop working

When I got my AT&T hotspot. Couldn't really play online before since I was limited to parents' phone hotspots but it still worked. With this actual hotspot though, it won't let me join servers anymore.

I remember playing Dogfight on the slopes, and some starfish kept shooting/blowing up planes beore we could get in them, lucky we found a solution, More Grenades

EDIT: I also remember feeling like a GOD when i smashed the window in the bedroom, or exploring the Egypt map's tombs. That map is the reason why I love maps.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:03:04 PM by Killbot Alpha »

Okay. What i'm about to tell you actually loving happened.

I joined an rp server with 15 people. At first i was confused, and went around being a general knob, stealing cars, sitting on people, ect. Somehow i didnt get banned for fail RP. After about an hour of observing these people mingle around, I decided to join in. I sat with them as they put some dude on trial for some reason. Then, everyone got in a treehouse and there was lava and blah blah blah it was interesting, but this isnt the best part. So, after this, everyone started to properly RP. People went to their houses, got their cars, ect. Intrigued by this, I decided to stalk an unsuspecting household and observe everyday life in Blockland. Soon enough, they relised i was watching them, and they dubbed me 'the stalker under the porch' and 'the creepy guy by the window'. I stood around, holding a bunny doll and staring motionlessly in at them. After a while, I managed to get into their house. I stayed low, and snuck around, eating their pizza. Soon enough though, they found me. I retreated into a corner, under their stairs. And they locked me in. Kept me as their pet. I couldnt escape, i couldnt move, i couldnt run. But they fed me and talked to me, and I gave up hope on ever getting out. After a while they got bored and buggered off (they let me out after some persuasion though). After another hour of building my own loving yellow house, i returned to their house, and they welcomed me in this time. They let me use their toilet, watch tv, and partay all night. Some rocket launcher spammers came along but they were soon banned, and the partay carried on. At one point, they embedded me into some concrete like Han Solo in Star Wars. But they let me out eventually. They were cool people, and thats rare to find in a game. And then, some guy came along and told me to follow him. So i followed him, and he led me to his house. He told me to be a baby. I was confused at first, but then he locked the doors, somehow shrunk me, and made me crawl around, typing baby noises in chat, and chilling in a crib he made. It was loving scary. And i really couldnt escape. After a while he took me to town in his car. I could only crawl around the place, so i happily accepted the transport away from that guys creepy ass house. Now i just needed to lose this guy (without failing rp). The guy crashed the car, and i snuck off, claiming i was a scared and confused baby. Thats where everything went to stuff. I engaged operation 'Grand Theft Baby', stole a car, a gun, and as my baby self, i hit the road. This creep guy tried looking for me with his jetpack, but i hit the hills and quietly disconected from the game.

This was one loving server. I spent 4 hours on 1 loving server having the creepiest yet most fun time of my life. Not to mention the fact that i went insane from the fact that the house i was stalking had some wierd radio playing a song about tacos on repeat. (at one point it glitched out and amplified like 100 times; my ears bled...)

This was ONE loving server. There are other great servers, such as the battlefield-esque dogfighting server, or the knife TDM server. This game is absolutley incredible. Not to mention the incredible options for creativity and modding in single player (addons galore!), and the wonderful destruction physics!

Its like Lego, Gmod and Roblox had a baby!

Oh yeah, and, for whatever loving reason, you can get an achivment called 'gay pirate' for wearing a pink pirate hat. WTF!?

10/10 IGN
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:07:49 AM by Strotro »

snip

Good times

damn now that really is some oldschool stuff