Blockland Memories

Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39162 times)

i miss "I am special". that guy was awesome and he disappeared after retail came out. Said retail would ruin blockland. :(

also, lalam, wherever you are, u suck. >:) good thing he quit so he cant see tbhis >:)D
I'll be sure to show this to Lalam.

the first server i joined was a stuffty freebuild, i built a wall
Donald Annoying Orange²

I remember when I actually did things that were almost noteworthy on this game

those were the days
Amen brother. I was averagely memorable when I hosted servers, quite a few people recognized me, I made a ton of friends by doing that, and I remember someone even saying one time that it makes him so happy when I host something.
But since RTB shut down I haven't hosted in forever and those many friends I once had vanished.

But, luckily not all is lost since I have you guys. :)

A long time ago Tezuni hosted this TDM in the Kitchen map and it was pretty fun, this was the start of his servers it seems.

do you guys remember this event

I only see like, 10 people in total that still play from that photo. Maybe more but they're more on/off.

I remember being there but I don't see my name   :panda:

I remember my first server being GR8DAYSETH'S Bedroom trench ctf in bedroom dark, where I experienced my first add-ons and everything! Next I would join a girl named "Star Sprite" her family rp and most definately her WaterPark RP back in like 2012

I met a dude named AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS or known as Gatekeeper today, I've been friends with him for 3 years now c:

I also had a good friend named nick(l4d2) and I haven't seen him in almost 2 years, and another friend named Jockey, haven't seen him since RTB died

I remember the first time I hosted on BL, my server got up to 21 players, good times :3

(If anyone knows Jockey's and or nick(l4d2)'s steam(if they have one), that would be SO DAMN AMAZING!)

playing v11/v12, playing blockland for the first time

"Star Sprite"
AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS
nick(l4d2)
Jockey
ive met all these people :O

Thnks fr th mmrs
Fall out boy reference.

900th post, just 100 more until I reach 1k!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 11:53:27 PM by #Jeetlor »

spaceguys events were better

I remember my first server being GR8DAYSETH'S Bedroom trench ctf in bedroom dark, where I experienced my first add-ons and everything!
Oh maaan I remember that
I still have the save too, and I think I made it work with the static shape bedroom so there could be a possibility I can host that again for fun with more modern weapons and slayer

Oh maaan I remember that
I still have the save too, and I think I made it work with the static shape bedroom so there could be a possibility I can host that again for fun with more modern weapons and slayer
do it

ive met all these people :O
Yeah, I used to play on star-sprite's server with you all the time back in the day c:
Oh maaan I remember that
OMFG YES MAN PLEASE