Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39147 times)

I remember gravity cats massive government vs rebels wars on that paradise map and stuff or whatever its called. I remember getting up the giant ass mountain while its snowing, at night, as a rebel and sniping the governments base, and having to adjust where to shoot because of the bullet drop, and the time it took the bullet to tget there. that stuff was fun.

hosting stuffty vg rp's in the default mansion map.
having a high level on rising lava.
meeting filipe for the first time.
coming up with the name copy kirby.
first time playing boss battles.

Ahh, hosting Bluzone and Knazone... Great times, I was looking at my old Bluzone save a while ago.
Also playing with Verticle Horizon. Running around servers back in v1.12, I think, "pinking" players haha

do it
OMFG YES MAN PLEASE
Yeah I can host it sometime this weekend if the rest of the school week doesn't get too in the way. However the map's not really balanced or made for ctf but it's not like balance would be that much of a problem since I might do random weapons. In fact if I wanted I could do 6 or 8 teams on ctf because what could possibly go wrong there lmao

I remember when I first met great friends like AGNRY FAIC, (not friends anymore since he was being a jerk) RACCOONEER1214, (I became cohost after like 5 perma bans) and a lot more memories with friends like Blockdude!, or A Fine Building Block. Good times man (;

Ahh, hosting Bluzone and Knazone... Great times, I was looking at my old Bluzone save a while ago.
Also playing with Verticle Horizon. Running around servers back in v1.12, I think, "pinking" players haha
I remember playing on that. Wish you would host again

EDIT: I'm talking about Bluzone 2, whoops

bluzone was the loving stuff

I bought blockland cause i saw my cousin playing the original slopesTDM and i loved it. When i bought blockland i couldn't join any server and i was  so sad.  Then my dad fixed the problem and i was at heaven.  I was 10 when i bought this game but i forgot the key and i bought another one. I would like to get the old one back but its propaplby impossible.

Bluzone 2 was also fantastic, haha
I might dig up and release the save some time next week.

I might dig up and release the save some time next week.
YES PLEASE

Yeah I can host it sometime this weekend if the rest of the school week doesn't get too in the way. However the map's not really balanced or made for ctf but it's not like balance would be that much of a problem since I might do random weapons. In fact if I wanted I could do 6 or 8 teams on ctf because what could possibly go wrong there lmao
YES I LOVE YOU NOW!! <3

i remember my first time playing retail in V11. Killa 4lf's freebuild. Was using the default pirate skin, pretty fun. i was banned a couple times for being a general annoying noob. God i wish i could re-live noobness.

I remember it like this, Lego universe was shutdown and I had nothing to play. Started looking for Lego games online and see the almighty and incredibly rare Blockland ad. Decide to try it and get hooked onto the demo and play it. a few years later decide to actually buy it. First loading screen was bedroom and took hours and the server shutdown before I could even try... met StewieTheCat, a good friend that to this day I'm on a journey to find. Oh the memories, from 2007 and still playing this game.