Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39155 times)

So much manliness

Also fly Emirates?

I used to own a copy of Blockland v20.

But I started BL shortly after v21 was released, so I didn't know what to expect. That was when I had very bad graphics.
Good-ish times.

I remember being at a server with that race map
I was trapped and got ear raped to hell
I didn't even knew how to turn down the volume
also on that same day i learned the existence of the word "starfish"

Good times

everyone who was addicted to stonequest 2 got on a forum called spiirits and made plans for a game that never got made

Who remember the following?:

Fire vs firefighters gamemode (one that caused server lag due to too many fire emitters)

When BL used to not download item models and guns would look like recolored default guns

when the dragon playertypes came out and blockland went crazy with dragon rps

Haha, I remember all of this. I also really liked that creeper game mode where players had to remove 1x1 blocks that replicated themselves all over the map.

One of my favorite memories was going on one of those stupid Pokemon servers with my brother and siccing him on unsuspecting players. That elemental weapon pack was always my favorite.

I also loved going on trench TDM servers that used the old sniper, shotgun, and assault rifle trio. Man, I was crazy good at sniping people. The only guy I couldn't beat was named Maxwell or something. I pretty much left after servers started using those new guns with ammo and reloading mechanics. They just didn't really feel like they fit the game as much.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:29:40 PM by Kotos2 »

Joining your first server and waiting like 20 minutes to download all the stuff the server has installed.

Joining your first server and waiting like 20 minutes to download all the stuff the server has installed.
it's funny how this actually takes me back. I used to let the computer sit and download as I did other things

I only joined recently, but the first server I joined was like, blood everywhere. I don't like VehicleGore or any other mods like it. Most memorable thing was probably zombies with timescale 2, I was running a freebuild server and someone showed me the timescale command. Hilarity ensued.