Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39123 times)

when i was still an idiot in blockland, i found boss battles
so i decided to make my own
except it had no add ons, which i thought was terrible

This guy named Flyman showed me how to event a door a long long time ago (I think it was my first online server).  Opened up a world of possibilities from there.

b u m p

i just remembered when stranded gamemode used to be a thing, I had a lot of fun playing that in maps with other players (in RTB isles I think?)

I remember my first BL friend, Blockdude! was his IGN.

it was 2011 and I was pretty young

terrains were removed and I was sad

When I first joined Blockland I built a small noobie city and I was happy with it and this guy joined asked to help and Admin so I gave it to him and he destroyed all my build and I did not save it, I had no idea how to deadmin him or kick him and I was begging him to stop.
I also met this guy called Mr.Epic and he was my first Blockland friend, I can't find him anywhere I'd love to find him again because we was really good friends on Blockland and since the v20 update I never saw him again.

I also met this guy called Mr.Epic and he was my first Blockland friend, I can't find him anywhere I'd love to find him again because we was really good friends on Blockland and since the v20 update I never saw him again.
http://blid.daprogs.com/blid_tool/ might be useful

I met this person called katniss who played my city rp frequently, it was basically acm but we had a shooting range, cool asf gun store (some guy made it) a few houses and even a caravan.
Never heard from katniss again.
I was also called Bibbity Bawb and not Hulk Hogan

anyone remember Amade Isles?

Back when I first got BL in like march of 2012, I played on a waterpark server hosted by Star Sprite

There I met lego lad, star sprite, and AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS (known as Gatekeeper now) and they are still my friends to this day.

On the server I built some tiny ass soda stand where I sold soda and it was fun

Back when I first got BL in like march of 2012, I played on a waterpark server hosted by Star Sprite

There I met lego lad, star sprite, and AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS (known as Gatekeeper now) and they are still my friends to this day.

On the server I built some tiny ass soda stand where I sold soda and it was fun
I see a flaw:
lego lad has no friends

AWESOMEPRODUCTIONS (known as Gatekeeper now)
WHAT IS HIS STEAM OR SKYPE
IVE BEEN SEARCHING DOR HIM SINCE 2014