Author Topic: Blockland Memories  (Read 39530 times)

downloading so much addons in the new Return to blockland.
at orbs.daprogs

When I first played blockland, there was a server I think that belong to Captain Blue.
Captain Blue's zombies. First server I ever played on and it was great.

On my older harddrives, I have pictures from the filming of Away at War 2, stuff like that.

I should dig them up sometime.

wait. what? you were in the server which was happening the Blockwars 2 making of?

you were there AT LIVE?!

I think today could possibly go into the books. Not the best Blockland day I've had but I actually did have a couple hours of fun.

Went to lbpguy's arcade server for a bit and playing with the machines. Kinda walked into a small group of people and we sat around at the picnic tables being idiots. I left about 10 minutes before the host closed the server and went to Crown's Jail Escape where wubbzy301 was being an ignorant troll, so while he tried to be the guard everyone else remained a prisoner and we ganged on him ending rounds within mere seconds. Got a bit too crazy after awhile and people were only doing it to ruin his experience so I decided I wouldn't take part anymore.

wubbzy301 sucks despite i never seen him

I see a flaw:
lego lad has no friends
such dry humor, drydess
no wonder your life goal is to become a cat lady

such dry humor, drydess
no wonder your life goal is to become a cat lady
:(

I remember when Ladezkik hosted building projects frequently, and when Gentoo hosted his well-matured mini-empires.  He was always experimenting with some newfangled map in order to find the best construction experience.

I remember when there was a person with MASTER somewhere in his player name who hosted a fortwars server.  The map would always be the Garry's Mod map that was enclosed and had a little pond to one side.  We were very good friends, and that server had a white rapid-fire machinegun that I can't find (but that is still in my cache) called the F2000.  That was my favourite machinegun.

I remember Pecon's Boss Battles in it's early days back in Bedroom, when Dark Samus still had the floating animation and when the projectiles were still roughly-shaped.  Good times.

I remember Pecon's Boss Battles in it's early days back in Bedroom, when Dark Samus still had the floating animation and when the projectiles were still roughly-shaped.  Good times.
I remenber when I first joined BL (RIGHT AFTER THEY REMOVED THE MAPS!!!) and going to  boss battles for the first time wondering what it is.
I remenber seeing a early verison of kaje, It was the Mech  vehicle addon and that was the only time I saw it in game.

Who remembers when CTF had a hammer instead of a flag model?

(raises hand)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm disappointed nobody has mentioned Bushido's Block Bastion, Left 4 Block, or those GTA Servers that where hosted on the San Andreas Map, where people just drove around everywhere.

Was fun
OH THE NOSTALGIA. I was the 4th gentleman to appear i think.