Poll

and how does this poll make you feel?

the old poll was better
a sudden urge to kill my father and seduce my mother
hungry
large and in charge
like a plastic bag

Author Topic: Reverie Fort Wars  (Read 24428 times)

Yup, i will say it again, something good about this server is that you get resources really fast! i got full sinnite and built a small fort in 3 hours. 10/10

Yup, i will say it again, something good about this server is that you get resources really fast! i got full sinnite and built a small fort in 3 hours. 10/10

It's awesome we can get to this gear fast, but after you get to it, there isn't much else to do. Sure, there's wars; but what's to gain from them? It seems most are started out of boredom. We need more to work towards!

It's awesome we can get to this gear fast, but after you get to it, there isn't much else to do. Sure, there's wars; but what's to gain from them? It seems most are started out of boredom. We need more to work towards!
Biome bosses, dungeons, NPC tribes, world events, healing stuff, more and stronger biome enemies

Biome bosses, dungeons, NPC tribes, world events, healing stuff, more and stronger biome enemies

Or building a tribe airship

Finally, after six hours;

Gonna buildbot this in soon, it uses about 2.5k bricks, all compatible with the colorset and brickpacks. It uses as little resources as possible without making it look bad. Also, no wrenches were used

Sarti Kazezi is goin' places
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:23:03 PM by GMO Ferret »

Welp, when the airship's done, there won't be a forest anymore...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:45:58 PM by Svince02 »

Could you not have just... taken one of the default ships... and modified it..? 6 hours is kinda much

Could you not have just... taken one of the default ships... and modified it..? 6 hours is kinda much

BTW, shouldn't you remove the cannons? It might go against the lore of the server

Welp, when the airship's done, there won't be a forest anymore...
 That is why i got 10k of stone, 10k of wood, 1k of surtra, sanguite and cloth. And enough sinnite to make an army of 20 guys (11/20 recruits with full sinnite).

For Kazezi!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:38:09 PM by Cookies and Cream »

That is why i got 10k of stone, 10k of wood, 1k of surtra, sanguite and cloth. And enough sinnite to make an army of 20 guys (11/20 recruits with full sinnite).

For Kazezi!

Oh, it's fine. Airships take only around 2.5k wood, 750 cloth and... Snow? I must have an outdated texture pack

BTW, shouldn't you remove the cannons? It might go against the lore of the server

I'm pretty sure we're in a sort of time period with cannons.

Speaking of the airships, _OXBO was online and said his leader (Sarti) told him to destroy the airship since it was "captured". Fob built a tower up to it, and somebody dropped on and griefed it. I'll buildbot it to a new location soon

Speaking of the airships, _OXBO was online and said his leader (Sarti) told him to destroy the airship since it was "captured".
Considering I haven't been on in 48 hours I find it hard to believe anybody got any kind of order from me, especially one to grief. Sounds to be like Ox is using me to get out of being called a griefer.

My friend cookies sent me to apologize about me accidentally raiding whatshisface base, i hope i can be forgiven, Hell i don't even need an unban i just want to say i'm sorry.

Part of the reason development has been so slow recently is due to the need of recoding of several essential and relatively large systems (the inventory/crafting systems and the brick-controls menus). I've just finished rescripting the brick-controls menu system so that it will not need to be completely hardcoded. After fixing the inventory/crafting systems, I'll be able to start implementing religions.

EDIT: The winner of the new first tribes to script poll is Sarti and Mediir. I tentatively plan to have Kazezi and Eristia follow those.

EDIT 2: On the way are a good number of changes. I will update this list as things are added. Since the quiver change in particular will require a full account wipe, I will be waiting some time to update the server.
  • Adding crystal resource and equipment.
    • Crystal is significantly stronger than sanguite/sinnite, but much harder to obtain.
    • All crystal and crystal equipment, even if equipped, will drop on death. I will be adding chests soon to enable players to protect their crystal.
    • Crystal will be obtained by earning religious karma for your tribe when religions are implemented. For now I will be distributing crystal manully.
    • Crafting crystal equipment requires sanguite or sinnite crafting tools.
  • Arrows have been replaced with quivers. Quivers are equipable and occupy the back slot. Bows will fire arrows from the currently equipped quiver. Quivers do not ever run out of arrows.
  • Brick controls menu rescripted, bringing several ease of use improvements.
  • Added leather (crafted with 3 flesh), leather gloves, leather boots, cloth cape, and cloth robes. These items only affect the player's appearance.
  • The Faerie bow is now slightly slower, but fires a second arrow that will arc toward where the target will be when it arrives. This arrow does half damage.
  • Armor now has more noticeable effects. All armors have had the protection they grant increased, with greater increases for higher quality armor. The movement speed modifiers applied by armors have been made more noticeable as well, but are generally more generous.
  • Nithlite and sinnite armor now reduce the rate at which mana is consumed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:11:39 PM by Amade »

What menu control changes were made?
Quivers sound awesome. Have you thought about adding some more mobs or is that planned (dragons/zombies/Giants)

What menu control changes were made?
Quivers sound awesome. Have you thought about adding some more mobs or is that planned (dragons/zombies/Giants)
I do plan to add more mobs, including more humans, owlbears, darkins, dryads, corrupted faeries, bone golems and titans, blood titans, and gods.

The only specific change I can remember is that the menu now works with super shift enabled and you can set your selected quantity to 1 with the brick rotate key. Many of the changes won't be visible to the user, but are instead aimed at making the menus much easier to work with on my end - this will make adding future updates to the menu a much simpler process in addition to cutting down on potential bugs.