Reverie Fort Wars

Poll

and how does this poll make you feel?

the old poll was better
a sudden urge to kill my father and seduce my mother
hungry
large and in charge
like a plastic bag

Author Topic: Reverie Fort Wars  (Read 24716 times)

Biller was our ally, and yesterday he was building a tower near our base , i asked him what was he doing and he said mysterously things like "Something big will happen" and "Terrible things come in huge siezes", then he said "R" in binary. I had to go and today when i joined, our base was griefed and some people says that Biller was acting like an innocent man.
pics: http://imgur.com/a/HG1Ik (they are not in order)

He destroyed my base, that's clear proof of it. That's really lame, I thought Biller was going to be a good leader for Eristia; Kai will be alright if we can somehow get rid of Biller. We need to be able to cast votes for removal and invites to tribes.

None of that is evidence that Biller did anything at all. He just built a tower and said some weird stuff.

What I wanna know is why my name is mentioned at all. I have no connection to any of this.

On another note, GMO why have you been telling people that "Sarti is for the starfishs?"

None of that is evidence that Biller did anything at all. He just built a tower and said some weird stuff.

What I wanna know is why my name is mentioned at all. I have no connection to any of this.

On another note, GMO why have you been telling people that "Sarti is for the starfishs?"
Unfortunately for you, Basil, there is no evidence of any wrongdoing on Quetzecoatl's part (minus the admission to slinging insults). Intentionally killing a fellow tribesman's horse isn't cool though. Also with the way you're acting you 100% belong on Sarti :^)

Also, that's huge evidence for Biller destroying the Kazezi isles. If you look at my base, there is no pillars other than the tower. My totem, which could not be removed unless you had my trust, was removed (I get I can't do that anymore, but nonetheless, it means someone had to have my trust to remove it) and the things Biller said were mighty shady and reference a huge amount to destroying the islands. Unless you had my trust, there was no way to get on the island.

I didn't mean that everyone in Sarti is that, but a lot of Sarti are. You don't seem like one of them. Sarti, from lore, are basically assassins that enjoy killing others, wreaking havoc and destroying whatever is in their path.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:57:30 PM by GMO Ferret »

Aight so to the Sarti bit- you do realize that Amade is making a jab at me, right? We messed around on the server a while ago, and I was the first Sarti. Whether or not he's serious when he calls me an starfish is up for debate, but by no means is Amade a credible source on that. Especially not when the Faeborn have griefed three bases compared to Sarti's 0, along with 0 wars, and one ongoing peace treaty.
I didn't mean that everyone in Sarti is that, but a lot of Sarti are. You don't seem like one of them. Sarti, from lore, are basically assassins that enjoy killing others, wreaking havoc and destroying whatever is in their path.
There are three Sarti, and the only Sarti that has stepped out of line in the past two days is Spartan, which I spoke with him about and made a peace offering with Biller. Sarti, from Lore-
Sarti: The inhabitants of the deserts. They worship the shadowy darkin, a race of malicious shapeshifters. The Sarti offer tribute to their overlords by wreaking death and destruction upon enemy tribes. In exchange, the darkin have taught the Sarti how to use daggers with increased effectiveness and even the secrets of nigh-invisibility.
Assassins ✓
Enjoy killing X
Wreaking Havoc & Destruction ✓
starfishs X

By the lore, we kill because it is the commanding of our deities, and in return they show us the way of shadows. Now that being said, under my command the Sarti tribe will only destroy bricks to access a base interior for war, but griefing is way beyond what I would allow. Sure, our tribe's entire purpose is stealth, assassination and war, but that doesn't mean I'm going to declare war on every tribe. If anything I'm forming some alliances, and prepping the tribe for full on war with others.

In regards to Biller-
My totem, which could not be removed unless you had my trust, was removed (I get I can't do that anymore, but nonetheless, it means someone had to have my trust to remove it)
rule breaking and irony aside, Biller obviously is not the only person who has your trust.
the things Biller said were mighty shady and reference a huge amount to destroying the islands.
I guess the pen truly is mightier than the sword

Stop and pause: what would Biller have to gain from destroying your islands? If he was going to grief the islands (which, as an admin and in those circumstances, would be against the rules since there would be no strategic reason for it) then why didn't he just go ahead and do it when he was on the island? Biller has yet to grief any base, let alone does he ever do anything other than build.

-snip-

Maybe the Sarti don't enjoy killing and such, but they do it in order to gain tribute and part of their nature. Faeborn also grief a lot, but that's because it's the main tribe all the new players go to where they don't know what to do other than destroy other bases. Sarti have it in their nature to do it. Really, the fact that I don't love most people that are part of/came from Sarti is irrelevant to what's going on.

I'm not quite sure what Biller would have to gain from this other than to get me and my tribemates to join Eristia (He asked if I would join straight when I got on after telling me that my base got destroyed). Other than that, I can't come up with any more motives; members of Eristia and my tribe said that he might have also been jealous of my build. It seemed like from what he said in the logs that he might want us all to be part of the same tribe, which I've said I don't want to do; I'm staying in Kazezi purely because I want the buffs on Sinnite and magic. We're supposed to basically be the same tribe. Look at what he was talking about in the chat; what does "Terrible things come in great sizes" mean? "It will happen soon"? "Things will start to happen"?  Why would he make a huge tower to us, too? There isn't any doubt that Biller did this, all signs point to him. Saying otherwise is ignoring all the evidence Cookies showed, and of what you can see yourself.

it is though

The Sarti at this point are extremely weak and poor (they were refugees living in Faeborn territory until the Kazezi abandoned the desert) and have essentially been enslaved by the Darkins. Older Sarti will remember a time before the Darkins, but the younger ones only know their slavery - yet think that the tribe is actually engaged in a mutualistic partnership with them. As time goes on, the Sarti become increasingly ruthless and vicious under the Darkin influence until they are practically Darkins themselves.

The Sarti kind of have it rough and they don't do a good job of making the most of it.

Aight so to the Sarti bit- you do realize that Amade is making a jab at me, right? We messed around on the server a while ago, and I was the first Sarti. Whether or not he's serious when he calls me an starfish is up for debate, but by no means is Amade a credible source on that.
just a joke :^)

I don't know what the deal with Biller is but I'm reconsidering how familiar I am with him. For now I'll revoke his admin privileges and grant GMO privileges given that he's been very active in the server for a long time and hasn't been causing any problems.

Woah, woah woah
Don't remove Biller's admin, he's a really good one.
From what I can get from this, he had a reason to destroy the islands, even if it was a really bad one

Woah, woah woah
Don't remove Biller's admin, he's a really good one.
From what I can get from this, he had a reason to destroy the islands, even if it was a really bad one
As you wish then :P

I don't know what the deal with Biller is but I'm reconsidering how familiar I am with him. For now I'll revoke his admin privileges and grant GMO privileges given that he's been very active in the server for a long time and hasn't been causing any problems.
Wait, dont remove Biller`s admin privileges, but GMO is a good man and he can become a nice admin.

The Sarti at this point are extremely weak and poor (they were refugees living in Faeborn territory until the Kazezi abandoned the desert) and have essentially been enslaved by the Darkins. Older Sarti will remember a time before the Darkins, but the younger ones only know their slavery - yet think that the tribe is actually engaged in a mutualistic partnership with them. As time goes on, the Sarti become increasingly ruthless and vicious under the Darkin influence until they are practically Darkins themselves.

Sarti already have a pretty young alliance with Eristia, Once the Malka have become more situated I'd like to speak to their leader as well. Refugees or not, there are only 2 other members I know of and outside of that, the three of us are fairly kind in our player interactions.

It'd be cool to see an addition to gameplay where the more you kill or appeal to your god, the more power you get (with Sarti you become more of a Darkin, Munna grow in size like titans (not full size!!), Mediir could summon larger undead armies, etc)

Why don't we get Biller's side of the story before we blame him/de-admin him, in all fairness to EVERYONE

ninja edit-
Wait, dont remove Biller`s admin privileges, but GMO is a good man and he can become a nice admin.
GMO has done nothing to warrant being admin, and honestly I rarely see him on.

Why don't we get Biller's side of the story before we blame him/de-admin him, in all fairness to EVERYONE
Im with you, i think im just angry because i spent time in that base, Biller is a great friend, i was with him since Base Raiders was up, i dont want to be hated by him.   

I do want to see if Biller admits to it

Also, where's the server? I don't see it on the list anymore.

Also, where's the server? I don't see it on the list anymore.
rggbnnnnnn wanted to use it for his own thing for a while, and I haven't made any progress lately.

Biller was our ally, and yesterday he was building a tower near our base , i asked him what was he doing and he said mysterously things like "Something big will happen" and "Terrible things come in huge siezes", then he said "R" in binary. I had to go and today when i joined, our base was griefed and some people says that Biller was acting like an innocent man.
pics: http://imgur.com/a/HG1Ik (they are not in order)

Thanks cookies for making my reputation die. Now let me tell all of you people that think i raided Kazezi's base. First off. This was all a joke, i even told cookies it was a joke, but he didn't show it in the pictures for some strange reason. Ok look. See that part where he says "Biller are you with AdinX?" At that part, i kept saying AdinX to joke with him, since at the start when i was building my tower, he kept thinking i was suspicious, so i wanted to scare him, i told - Kai - all of this, i wish he took a screnshot of our conversation, but i will share it out here, so i continued to build my tower. Cookies still got scared, so i came on your guys island to pretend i was destroying that tree. But infact i wanted to rebuild it, but sadly i ran out of sinnite, so instead, i wanted to build a brown tree. I told cookies but he still didn't get it. Eristia's color is brown. Right? Ok when i was done with my tower, i destroyed the pillar i used to get on Kazezi's island. After i was done joking with cookies, i removed that pillar i used to get up, and as soon as i removed it, i told cookies it was a joke, i told him i wanted to build that tower to make the biggest tower in the server, so then i left cause i got bored. Get it now??
        I hope you guys still don't think i raided the Islands. And Amadé you don't need to take out my admin, i didn't destroy the Islands. Please belive in me guys, i would never do a thing to that island.

-snip-

The pillar is still there, and you aren't getting de-admined.

What you're telling us is like Osama saying that he was going to send people to fly into the twin towers, telling everyone he was only joking around, only for planes to smash through them the next day