Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]

Author Topic: Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]  (Read 99025 times)

Hey GSF I got something for ya, check your PM once you can.

Would it be possible to make it infinite?
Sure, I can include an option to disable the chunk object limit altogether, as well as raise the limit anyway just encase.

Hey GSF I got something for ya, check your PM once you can.
Very cool =)

An Overview GUI was just added, which will only appear the first time you open one of the GUIs, per game instance. This interface gives users a quick introduction of what PTG is about, how it works and the features included. You can choose to disable the auto-popup option; it has a keybind option so you can always open it manually as well.

Also, the Complex GUI automatically updates sliders and text lists for you when resizing the GUI, so feel free to stretch it to your liking:

awesome
BTW id love to test out your revision

Oh yeah I'll test the new revision also

awesome
BTW id love to test out your revision
Oh yeah I'll test the new revision also
Sent! This build also includes the new Overview GUI and the option to disable the Chunk Limit Buffer.

thank you so much for making this :D
Download

Wow that looks really amazing, wish my computer wasn't a toaster.

can i use this for a superjump dm
i mean you don't really have to ask since i didn't really build it. just be aware it's around 400k bricks

i mean you don't really have to ask since i didn't really build it. just be aware it's around 400k bricks

i'm gonna destroy like 90% of this and use what's left as an arena

thank you so much for making this :D
Download
forgeted around wit this save for a bit, noticed that entire islands are generated inside islands, which might contribute to the huge brick count.

also is there an option for the edges of the map to taper off instead of ending abruptly?