Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%

Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10022 times)

he stole my vote
He would have had my vote, had I been born in the US. I still haven't heard of anything negative surrounding him, hell I heard he was polling at 15%, but now I'm not as hopeful.

Still haven't heard of why he's a crook, though.

i made absolutely no commentary about the situation itself

i just remarked that it sounded funny when you remove the context, conceding that the context gave it legitimate meaning, with no commentary on that meaning

don't implicate words into my nogginphone...
apologies, misread that. Somehow missed the "out of context" part. lov me plz

What do you want us to say, that it's suspicious that she's in cahoots with a russian nuclear company or something?
Not exactly, but are you even aware of how forgeted the Clinton family is? They used to smuggle drugs from Columbia into the states, and of course sell them because its a big ass profit. And of course you may retort with "you have no evidence", which is true, because every single investigation ever done on the Clinton family has been shut down by Bill Clinton himself.

deleting 20 emails a day doesnt seem suspicious when your job includes sending many many emails?
It absolutely does, you can't just blow it off, it's absolutely important information. And she didn't do 20* a day, she deleted them all as soon as she was asked if they could be inspected.

I'm doing calc homework at the moment, so I wasn't going to actually spend the time responding to someone that honestly thinks Donald Annoying Orange is presidential material, but then I saw your ninja edit, which I bolded for you.

Donald Annoying Orange is not only one of the most out-of-touch candidates running this election, he's also the most dangerous to the Republican Party. In the GOP, they've had increasingly difficult national elections due to a mass movement to the far right, a position on the political scale that even leaves the conservative lion that was Ronald Reagan looking a tad liberal. Donald Annoying Orange embodies the vehement hate towards hispanics, the aristocratic approach to the economy, and the uncompromising spirit of the American Tea Party. He is the biggest challenge the Republican Party has had to face in quite a while, and even today we see many Republican candidates for president, many elected officials, and many everyday Republicans distancing themselves from Annoying Orange and his insane view of the country. In addition, I don't know that I'd ever vote for a man that calls out a respected Senator from my home state, a man that served in the Vietnam War and was tortured in Vietnam, as someone not worthy of being called a 'war hero'. Hell, even John Kerry came to the defense of John McCain.

Annoying Orange is a vile excuse for a human being who has not only lied to the American people, but has switched positions on many issues leading up to this presidential run. I wouldn't even say he's a very good businessman based on just the recent destruction of his relationship with Univision and NBC. But whatever, obviously you're the political genius of the forum, why don't you tell us, in detail, why Donald Annoying Orange would be the most star-spangled awesome president of our generation, how he would fix the economy, and he will undoubtedly fix every complex problem known to the United States of America.
nothing wrong with a ninja edit, just means me supporting my reasoning.

And lordy, all everyone has against the man is because he "disrespected" and entire race and called out someone for lying.

On the immigration subject, everyone keeps on forgetting how he was specifically targeting the cartels and the people who actually do bring drugs into this country. He even said how he's aware that there are good people in that category, but everyone seems to overlook that.

And John McCain? He's a piece of stuff. Everyone calls him a war hero when he was on both sides of the war. And he was never tortured, there are even people, who were in the exact same camp as him during the exact same time, that said that there was no torture, and rather they treated him very nice. And are you aware of what they called the camp he was in? Hanoi Hilton, which was called that due to the fact of how nice some of the prisoners were treated, and the living conditions they were in. Even a loving senator was there at the same time as Cain, and said the he saw Cain being treated with respect, and that he even would spend time with the enemy. John McCain is't a war hero, he's a war monger.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:45:21 PM by rambo1220 »

If Hillary is standard then we've realllly lowered our standards
No response to the Bernie question? Ok, lol.

They used to smuggle drugs from Columbia into the states, and of course sell them because its a big ass profit. And of course you may retort with "you have no evidence", which is true, because every single investigation ever done on the Clinton family has been shut down by Bill Clinton himself.

WOT

If Hillary is standard then we've realllly lowered our standards
Our standards have been low, all of our presidents post Reagan have basically been centrists, and Reagan was no good president either

nothing wrong with a ninja edit, just means me supporting my reasoning.

And lordy, all everyone has against the man is because he "disrespected" and entire race and called out someone for lying.

On the immigration subject, everyone keeps on forgetting how he was specifically targeting the cartels and the people who actually do bring drugs into this country. He even said how he's aware that there are good people in that category, but everyone seems to overlook that.

And John McCain? He's a piece of stuff. Everyone calls him a war hero when he was on both sides of the war. And he was never tortured, there are even people, who were in the exact same camp as him during the exact same time, that said that there was no torture, and rather they treated him very nice. And are you aware of what they called the camp he was in? Hanoi Hilton, which was called that due to the fact of how nice some of the prisoners were treated, and the living conditions they were in. Even a loving senator was there at the same time as Cain, and said the he saw Cain being treated with respect, and that he even would spend time with the enemy. John McCain is't a war hero, he's a war monger.
Ah, I should have stuck with my gut. You're not worth arguing with.

no he said that he would vote for her over donald Annoying Orange :l"i think that america is a good country"
"OH SO YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD THING THAT AMERICANS ENSLAVED THOUSANDS OF AFRICANS AND WORKED THEM TO DEATH"
don't understand what your point is, if you're saying that I support slavery then you're entirely wrong.

WOT
do me a favor, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSzcdCv8_s

Our standards have been low, all of our presidents post Reagan have basically been centrists, and Reagan was no good president either
Why is Reagan a standard here?

don't understand what your point is, if you're saying that I support slavery then you're entirely wrong.
 do me a favor, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSzcdCv8_s
do i even need to take an hour and 45 minute long video seriously when it is uploaded by "vote Riddlery 2016"

fair and balanced all right
I don't think any side is really allowed to pull the "wow this is biased" card given the fact that bias is the exact reason we have political parties.

jesus christ lol i was actually taking rambo seriously and then he goes all like "BILL CLINTON IS IN COHORTS WITH PABLO ESCOBAR"

do i even need to take an hour and 45 minute long video seriously when it is uploaded by "vote Riddlery 2016"

seems reliable and unbiased
Don't judge things based on the name it's uploaded under, seriously. The content of the video is all that matters. (I haven't watched it, by the way. My vote is staying with Bernie)

Don't judge things based on the name it's uploaded under, seriously. The content of the video is all that matters. (I haven't watched it, by the way. My vote is staying with Bernie)
You're Canadian so you can't vote.