Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%

Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10017 times)

Oh absolutely, it's impossible for me to give evidence here too. This is just my opinion on the subject, and rather not the fact.
Saying "John McCain didn't get tortured" is a claim and needs to be backed with substantial evidence or else you're talking out your ass.

Oh absolutely, it's impossible for me to give evidence here too. This is just my opinion on the subject, and rather not the fact.
I don't think it's a matter of opinion whether or not torture took place somewhere. Stop being a dummy.

Bush did 9/11 imo.

You sure?
seems a majority of the responses I've been getting from you (with the exception of a few educated and backed up ones) have been just "lol". Please, take a look at your hypocrisy.

and do you really have to go as far as to insult my parents just because of my political opinion? They don't "shove" anything down my throat and give me a huge amount of freedom. I suggest you stick to the topic at hand rather that insulting my mam and pap plz. thnx.

I wasn't trying to insult your parents, I was insinuating that you're being spoon fed your opinions without any trace of fact, and then you're coming onto the internet touting your opinions as facts that require no evidence on your side of the debate.

Also, I think I covered everything in my one post to you, the rest of my posts have merely been my background opinion on how ridiculous you are being.

i'm personally not going to be inclined to take someone seriously in a debate if they have some kind of passive hostility or superiority complex
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whhhhyyyyy exactly is there reason to believe that he's some kind of special exception? idk i'm not caught up with this story but it seems natural to me that torturers will torture their targets indiscriminately
...but you're kinda asserting your opinions as being based in fact, so why not give the fact that supposedly backs them?

jesus christ i'm sounding hostile for no reason, cus i don't feel hostile, excuse my goofy wording
apologies, don't mean to sound hostile or anything. But otherwise sure I'd be glad to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c

We're talking facts, not opinions.
Actually no, this entire discussion is based on opinion. You may say it's based on fact, but yet this entire thread has been people speaking their mind, but not providing evidence to their cause (with a few exceptions, myself also doing this). It's the exact same on how everyone experiences their own reality, one person can say that the orange is orange, while another person can say that the orange is blue, and truly believe it. Now I'm not saying that'd actually happen, as that is just an example.

I wasn't trying to insult your parents, I was insinuating that you're being spoon fed your opinions without any trace of fact, and then you're coming onto the internet touting your opinions as facts that require no evidence on your side of the debate.

Also, I think I covered everything in my one post to you, the rest of my posts have merely been my background opinion on how ridiculous you are being.
If you look back on a few of my posts, and actually bother to watch the videos I linked, you'd see that I have provided evidence to back myself up. And you're being absolutely as ridiculous as I am, considering that all we're doing is putting our opinions out there. And it seems like you definitely were insulting my parents, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. But I'm not going to use the "you hurt my feelings" excuse here to back myself up.

If you look back on a few of my posts, and actually bother to watch the videos I linked, you'd see that I have provided evidence to back myself up. And you're being absolutely as ridiculous as I am, considering that all we're doing is putting our opinions out there. And it seems like you definitely were insulting my parents, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. But I'm not going to use the "you hurt my feelings" excuse here to back myself up.

Yeah, a bizarre 90s documentary is not evidence lol.

Edit: Oh you're talking about the McCain 'evidence' you posted in that same post. Ok, sure, another conspiracy theorist documentary on YouTube.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:45:16 PM by Oasis »

There's a significant difference between saying "This is my opinion. I have based it on these facts" and "This is my opinion. I have based in none facts"

Nothing about that directly invalidates anything. Evidence is evidence no matter how old or bizarre it is. I'm not claiming any validity of the documentary, I'm just saying: You cannot dismiss it like that.

wait what thee hell are we arguing about lol

Nothing about that directly invalidates anything. Evidence is evidence no matter how old or bizarre it is. I'm not claiming any validity of the documentary, I'm just saying: You cannot dismiss it like that.
Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clinton_Chronicles
The video, directed by conservative activist Patrick Matrisciana, was characterized by The Washington Post as a "bizarre and unsubstantiated documentary."[1]

The New York Times reported that it was a poorly documented "hodgepodge of sometimes-crazed charges."[2] It helped perpetuate a conspiracy theory known as the "Clinton Body Count" about a list of associates Clinton was purported to have had killed.[3] The deaths listed in the film have largely been discredited due to deliberate bias, weak circumstantial evidence, and coincidence.[3]

The film was produced by Citizens for Honest Government, a project of a Westminster, California organization named Creative Ministries Inc., partially funded by Larry Nichols, a long-time Clinton opponent, and distributed with help from the Rev. Jerry Falwell, who also appears in the film.[1] Over 300,000 copies of the film were put into circulation.[2]
Can I dismiss it now?

Again, an uneducated response dismissing what I bring to you as evidence as "bizarre" when you can't even judge the content because you haven't seen it.

There's a significant difference between saying "This is my opinion. I have based it on these facts" and "This is my opinion. I have based in none facts"
Well I never said that what I was saying was fact did I? To my knowledge I don't remember calling anything fact, but otherwise I never previously clarified that it was my opinion up until only a bit ago. I'm aware of the diffirence there, but I'm saying that this IS my opinion, rather than fact. It's what I believe is fact, but that's just my opinion. Same as for everyone else here, what they say is what they believe as fact, but is still yet an opinion.

wait what thee hell are we arguing about lol
my dad didn't buy the right cheese at the store

People complain about the bipartisian voting situation, but that is literally the only way it will work for any FPTP system (which sucks horse snake).

Can I dismiss it now?
No, because you still haven't watched it yourself. Remember that's written by someone with a biased opinion, you can't judge it no matter what anyone else says because you still haven't viewed it.

People complain about the bipartisian voting situation, but that is literally the only way it will work for any FPTP system (which sucks horse snake).
the votes are rigged anyways.

Again, an uneducated response dismissing what I bring to you as evidence as "bizarre" when you can't even judge the content because you haven't seen it.

Forgive me for being prejudiced scum when it comes to what is clearly a conspiracy documentary created by at best people with an agenda, at worst loving lunatics.