Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10024 times)

I think Annoying Orange is a pretty good candidate. What's with all the hate?

read the last 12 pages :l

he's super ultra-conservative, bankrupt, unprofessional, and throws around unproven accusations to entire countries, and I guarantee you he's in the pockets of the rest of the fat cats.

He will forget EVERYTHING up. I am legitimately scared that he will get elected.

Responding to a non-joke post with "lol" is a richard move. Either correct what that person said or expand upon it but don't just say "hahhahhaha your wrong but i wont say how or why"
I already tried to correct it, he's obviously spouting what ever tea party crap his parents shove into his mouth. I've got better things to do than sit down and correct someone that won't look past conspiracy and ridiculousness.
In case Rambo hasn't been a prime example to anyone here yet, explanation doesn't prevent this.
Then you shouldn't have dropped an unsupported opinion into a discussion based forum. :P

In case Rambo hasn't been a prime example to anyone here yet, explanation doesn't prevent this.
man, if ya weren't willing to even talk about it why'd you bring it up
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:02:12 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

you've only been back for 10 minutes and you're trying low-quality bait?

read the last 12 pages :l
I dunno, he still has some good things going for him.

he has his sweet hair going for him

I want to taste his hair.

I dunno, he still has some good things going for him.
like what?
yeah look at how youthful he looks. you almost couldn't tell he's some crotchety old tribal with a hairstyle like that

I'm pretty sure its a toupee isn't it

don't ask the Annoying Orange his hair secrets they're held tighter than fort knox

One could even say his chances of winning the election are as fake as his hair

and while I'm reading this John Stewart is stuffting on his toupee

lol
And again, I recieve an immature response rather than a sophisticated one, please Oasis I'd appreciate it if you took this conversation with maturity, as that is what's necessary for this.

rambo no matter how eloquent you are you can't come back from "bill clinton was a druglord and shuts down all investigations into it"
Instead of saying how I can't come back from a statement, would you atleast telling me how wasn't one? While he was Governor of Arkansas, the FBI and the Supreme Court suspected him of smuggling drugs, so they had a branch of the FBI based out of Arkansas to start investigating said occurences, but then yet, once the investigation started the funding was immediately cut, by none other than Bill Clinton himself.

I'm sorry, but your remark about the Hanoi Hilton is plain wrong. My father's cousin is married to a man, a pilot who was in the Hanoi Hilton, and the man broke down in tears telling me about what they went through in there. There was torture beyond what you can even imagine, and you know what John McCain did? My relative witnessed John McCain refuse release, letting another man who had been through more be released instead. If you seriously believe the Hanoi Hilton was not a torture camp, I give you my most sincere "forget you" from the bottom of my heart. Talk to somebody who was in, get a first hand account. Call them a liar to their face.
I wasn't saying there wasn't any torture whatsoever, I'm aware there were forgeted up things going on there, but that was in the context of John McCain himself not being tortured. And sure he would've refused release, it was so people would've come back saying "Oh, John is a war hero and he did this and this.", because there needs to be credibility to the story and people who will come out of that camp to support the credibility too, so I don't doubt they would've put on a show of sorts for the others in there.