Poll

do you think trump will win

yes (AMERICA IS RLY BORED)
24 (34.3%)
no, i still believe
46 (65.7%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Annoying Orange leading in GOP field at 24%  (Read 10031 times)

like what?
I think he's got a way with words. I really like how he talks. He would make a great president.

I think he's got a way with words. I really like how he talks. He would make a great president.
"You're fired."

And again, I recieve an immature response rather than a sophisticated one, please Oasis I'd appreciate it if you took this conversation with maturity, as that is what's necessary for this.
You're getting a response constructed with the same amount of reason and knowledge as the ones you're giving out.

Liking how he talks doesn't change the fact that he's factually far far worse than other candidates.

Liking how he talks doesn't change the fact that he's factually far far worse than other candidates.
Just because he said a few things doesn't make him a bad guy. I'd drink with him and his hair any day.

Just because he said a few things doesn't make him a bad guy. I'd drink with him and his hair any day.
Bait

And again, I recieve an immature response rather than a sophisticated one, please Oasis I'd appreciate it if you took this conversation with maturity, as that is what's necessary for this.
Instead of saying how I can't come back from a statement, would you atleast telling me how wasn't one? While he was Governor of Arkansas, the FBI and the Supreme Court suspected him of smuggling drugs, so they had a branch of the FBI based out of Arkansas to start investigating said occurences, but then yet, once the investigation started the funding was immediately cut, by none other than Bill Clinton himself.
I wasn't saying there wasn't any torture whatsoever, I'm aware there were forgeted up things going on there, but that was in the context of John McCain himself not being tortured. And sure he would've refused release, it was so people would've come back saying "Oh, John is a war hero and he did this and this.", because there needs to be credibility to the story and people who will come out of that camp to support the credibility too, so I don't doubt they would've put on a show of sorts for the others in there.

Uh
He got his shoulders crushed with rifle butts
and is bracing himself on crutches
and his posture is forgeted from being beaten

Is he faking that?

I know you irl stop it dude i'll bet u up

you're beginning to crack under the pressure there buddy :^)

You're getting a response constructed with the same amount of reason and knowledge as the ones you're giving out.
You sure?
Oh my god lol.
Yup, that's the job of the president, they have a switch in the oval office that lets them control the economy.
lol
I already tried to correct it, he's obviously spouting what ever tea party crap his parents shove into his mouth. I've got better things to do than sit down and correct someone that won't look past conspiracy and ridiculousness.
seems a majority of the responses I've been getting from you (with the exception of a few educated and backed up ones) have been just "lol". Please, take a look at your hypocrisy.

and do you really have to go as far as to insult my parents just because of my political opinion? They don't "shove" anything down my throat and give me a huge amount of freedom. I suggest you stick to the topic at hand rather that insulting my mam and pap plz. thnx.

Uh
He got his shoulders crushed with rifle butts
and is bracing himself on crutches
and his posture is forgeted from being beaten

Is he faking that?
yes, just because he has crutches doesn't mean that all happened to him. The literal only way you can back up your argument is with either X-Ray's of his skeletal structure, or documented evidence of said beatings. Otherwise, people did definitely get tortured in that camp, but not him.

Otherwise, people did definitely get tortured in that camp, but not him.
That's not how arguments work, buddy. Burden of proof is on you, don't try to shake it to the other side.

That's not how arguments work, buddy. Burden of proof is on you, don't try to shake it to the other side.
Oh absolutely, it's impossible for me to give evidence here too. This is just my opinion on the subject, and rather not the fact.

i'm personally not going to be inclined to take someone seriously in a debate if they have some kind of passive hostility or superiority complex

yes, just because he has crutches doesn't mean that all happened to him. The literal only way you can back up your argument is with either X-Ray's of his skeletal structure, or documented evidence of said beatings. Otherwise, people did definitely get tortured in that camp, but not him.
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whhhhyyyyy exactly is there reason to believe that he's some kind of special exception? idk i'm not caught up with this story but it seems natural to me that torturers will torture their targets indiscriminately

Oh absolutely, it's impossible for me to give evidence here too. This is just my opinion on the subject, and rather not the fact.
...but you're kinda asserting your opinions as being based in fact, so why not give the fact that supposedly backs them?

jesus christ i'm sounding hostile for no reason, cus i don't feel hostile, excuse my goofy wording

This is just my opinion on the subject, and rather not the fact.

We're talking facts, not opinions.