Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 51047 times)

Wow, I haven't done rebounds, assist, just 1 goal what a loser for me but I'll try my best to improve that score to bump it up a notch.
but gg cheese you did good though but better luck next time :)

ye sry bout losing the stream footage, didnt know you had to enable past broadcast saving
forgetin twitch
was still a fun stream though and my voice hurts from shoutcasting

Click images for larger versions

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning tonights match!
The game was a hot topic for the first round of the season, with RMC being the favourites of the game. By the second half whistle RMC took the lead scoring 4 - 1 against Sassuolo. But that didn't put SAS out of the fight! They came back throwing their punches hard and managed to almost equalise the game but RMC was having none of it and pushed the final scores all the way up to 12 - 05!
Again thanks to everyone for another really awesome turnout tonight with an intense game. We managed to reach 63 players on the server and have an additional 20+ viewers watching on the stream!

With this game, that concludes ROUND 1! PSG remains in the 1st place position with their 18 GD. RMC has managed to storm their way up to 2nd place in the standings, pushing down ACM and ZMB. SAS and CFC now sit in the bottom two positions but it's still anyones season!

Round 3 dates and times will be calculated and posted soon so keep an eye out!:

These times may still be subject to change due to lack of information from players/captains. Keep a look out for updates!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:11:08 PM by Jam_Jar »

tbh i sensed they would win

Lesson learned: keep streaming even if honno, gameking, and several others are yelling at you to stop streaming because Skill4life is already streaming

I had a lot of fun with my team! Sassuolo's goalie, Dublo, was better than expected and SAS's defense in the 1st half was pretty good. Oh boy Meatsale, he was on fire! He kept on scoring, he was unguardable with great jukes! My entire team played with great effort and I loved our passing! We will play against AC Milan for round 2, it's going to be exciting! ^_^

I had a lot of fun with my team! Sassuolo's goalie, Dublo, was better than expected and SAS's defense in the 1st half was pretty good. Oh boy Meatsale, he was on fire! He kept on scoring, he was unguardable with great jukes! My entire team played with great effort and I loved our passing! We will play against AC Milan for round 2, it's going to be exciting! ^_^
thx waldo i had loads of fun

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:47:43 PM by meatstale »

Cant wait to play against you! Seeing how you guys played today, its definitely gonna be a hard match!

ye sry bout losing the stream footage, didnt know you had to enable past broadcast saving
forgetin twitch
was still a fun stream though and my voice hurts from shoutcasting
Please tell me you're joking.
And if not, .__.

Please tell me you're joking.
And if not, .__.
ye sry, twitch smells like caacaa
although it's my fault for not sifting through the twitch options first, they really should have some sort of prompt that tells you you don't have it on.

even so twitch only keeps the streams for a week or two then deletes them anyway, which is dumb

ye sry, twitch smells like caacaa
although it's my fault for not sifting through the twitch options first, they really should have some sort of prompt that tells you you don't have it on.

I wouldn't beat your self up about it mang; it was an emergency stream after all so it was all quite last minute and you were quite rushed :p

Also can all club captains/managers please message me times that will work for them on the game dates of 21st & 22nd via steam!! If you haven't already added me, message Mr.LoL and he'll give you my profile link. c:
Oh and the games on the 21st & 22nd are not the last games. When Sunday night/Monday morning ticks around we will release suggested dates for Round 4 + 5. Keep an eye out!

We're super looking forward to the upcoming games. This first round has been really awesome with all the teams playing fantastically. We hope now that the League Table is filled out, you can all see and understand how this will work out and how important your goals are. If you're down for the count and losing, it really isn't worth forfeiting your game early because you could close the gap. The smaller the gap is, the better you come out of the game as a the losing team!

We can't wait to see all the players lock horns a bunch more in the next couple weeks, and thank you to all the spectators for coming along and showing your support in the game and event! You're all awesome :D