Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE

Poll

who is the worst fucking asshole ever to live

Aleksander (PurpleMetro)
Fede (F3d323)
TeeOS & Tracker (TeeOS)
The Admiral (Landmineman4000²)
Cupcake (Neon)
The Representative & Asterismos (KelBlock)
Jet & Creampuff (WaffleCake)
Densitron (Glass Joe)
Tanner (Tudoreleu)
Bellator Vox and Co. (PowerDag)
Red & Kerberus (TheKid)
Apacheblitz (Niblic²)
Silico (Kochieboy)
"Queen" Dewals (*Facepalm*)
Flat (Flatflyer)
Sevacre (Lady Sevacre)
The Terrorist (Lady Sevacre)
Richard (Lady Sevacre)
Clockman (Kimon²)
Stephen (Doughboy)

Author Topic: Comic Collab Brawl V3.5: DEEPER SPACE  (Read 23570 times)

OP UNDERGOING REVISION
Please check back soon :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:06:01 PM by PurpleMetro »

RULE 1:No Godmodding
 This means no bending everything to your favor. In general this rule will be employed in affecting others with your attacks and such. For example, when you attack someone, you let them decide whether they were hit, what happened, all that. Another example is that you can't dodge every attack thrown at you.
Just try to be fair and have fun. *Edit: I forgot to add, this means controlling other characters. You can probably make them say things and talk as long as it's in character, but do your best to not make them do anything without the creator's consent. Thanks
RULE 2:No Powerplaying
 This means doing things you shouldn't technically be able to. For example, pulling powers out of your ass, knowing things that are secrets, acting out of character. That kind of stuff. Just don't be stupid about this.
RULE 3:Don't be a loving starfish
 Don't be super dumb, don't cause drama, don't be a huge richard dongler, don't ruin everyone's fun. This is a comic for having loads of fun, infact no one even has to fight eachother. It's just encouraged, so we can have something to do instead of aimless nothingness.
Since aimless violence is better. Just enjoy yourself in this thread, and make sure everyone else is having fun. When making your post, do what you think you'd love to see, instead of doing what would be easy <3
RULE 4: Minimal effort
 I won't deny that we all slack off from time to time, but seeing as this is a collab with other people working together, we cannot stay used to being lazy. If you're going to slack off, then at least put in a minimal amount of effort, and don't post stuff.

A FEW MORE THINGS
The same deadline from the old thread applies: each character has 2 weeks to make their comic starting from the date that they've made their last comic.

1.There is no set order, people post as they see fit. This means it's probably best to talk to the others if you're planning something. Because otherwise someone might draw faster than you and stuff something out before you can.

2.Every post pertaining to the 'story' or 'fight' must be made with a picture you've done. Even if it's just a single panel. You can't like, make a post saying things, then say "ill draw the picture later i promise!".

3.If you're going to join, realize that it'll take a good amount of effort to draw all the backgrounds, poses, characters, and all that. Please note that I also expect everyone to keep a good amount of quality in their drawerings. While they can slack a little every once in a while, don't get comfortable with that. The better the quality, the better the post.

4.Try to be active in the thread if you're going to join too, I know school/work/life may be hard. But getting in a single panel every once in a while to keep your character in the game is good enough.

5.And lastly, try to keep your images set to a width of 800 pixels. This won't stretch the page sideways and make everything ugly. You can make it smaller, but if you make it bigger, please do your best to not be annoying with it, and possibly thumbnail it or something. Thanks.

(p.s. dont take it wrongly, but what in this thread, what i say goes and im allowed to break these rules to keep the thread in check. i probably wont break it too often, hopefully not at all. but if people are being dumb and breaking the rules/being op, i will break the rules to bring to take them down a notch and such. such as a person constantly dodging things and being unfair? ill definitely /force/ them to be hit, stuff like that, hopefully no one is dumb so i dont need to do this, but whatever, sorry in advance.)

Previous Polls
FUTURE DEVELOPMENT?

CUTEST CHARACTER?

TOUGHEST CHARACTER?

WHO'S GONNA DIE FIRST?

RACE TO THE SECRET POWER?

MOST DISLIKED CHARACTER?

BEST POWER/ABILITY?

MOST VILLAINOUS?

my recap gets to go first haha
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 11:23:59 AM by PurpleMetro »

AND LET'S NOT FORGET TO MENTION, THE EAR-PLEASIN' AURAL RECAP!

https://soundcloud.com/zanaran/ccb-recap/s-r4ktX

« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:02:32 PM by F3d323 »