Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101785 times)

Plenty of people care for legitimate reasons, like me. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's "bullstuff."
this thread isn't about linux

he didn't ask at all though he just came in here posting that he used linux thinking he's better in some way
the desktop thread's over there
What makes that better than windows 10?

For goodness' sake. I am gone for 1 night and already you are all screaming at each other about what's better.

Sometimes I regret coming to the BLF...

Everyone who won't upgrade to Windows 10 is an autistic mongoloid. It's free. It's better. It's what Windows 8 should have been. It's basically Windows 7. How much longer will this stupid loving cliche still be around?

Will Windows xx be stuff too because it's new?

Plenty of people care for legitimate reasons, like me. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's "bullstuff."
i already said it offers different features but itts like hes trying to force it here
i already use linux based operating systems
i understand why people use linux
no one from the NSA is going to steal your stuff
if someone wants your data they will get it

this thread isn't about linux
he was asked to list reasons why it's better (in his opinion)
he did
complain to the guy that asked him for encouraging him if you really care that much

let's hear your legitimate reasons
I've already talked about them through 40+ pages and I don't feel like wading through it just to reiterate. If you really care that much about why I personally care about something that you don't, then you can go look for yourself.

i already said it offers different features but itts like hes trying to force it here
i already use linux based operating systems
i understand why people use linux
no one from the NSA is going to steal your stuff
if someone wants your data they will get it
he was asked to list reasons why it's better (in his opinion)
he did
complain to the guy that asked him for encouraging him if you really care that much
like jeez guys you're getting upset about someone having a different opinion than you, move on

and no, with proper encryption nobody can get your data, not even the nsa ;)

I've already talked about them through 40+ pages and I don't feel like wading through it just to reiterate. If you really care that much about why I personally care about something that you don't, then you can go look for yourself.
...where? frankly if your reasoning actually spans 40 pages and is enough that you can't even be bothered to sum it up, you probably have some bigger issues to work out

and no, with proper encryption nobody can get your data, not even the nsa ;)
are you keeping nuclear launch codes
also the problem was not his list to begin with
its that he walked in here claiming hes better because of linux then trys to back it up with his list

he has to protect his top secret dragon research or something

but half of his reasons are bullstuff
he talks about no backdoors and NSA stuff
who the forget cares the NSA doesnt care about your special interestes or some stuff
contrary to your belief i think a majority of people don't want to be spied on?

...where? frankly if your reasoning actually spans 40 pages and is enough that you can't even be bothered to sum it up, you probably have some bigger issues to work out
It's a difficult thing to explain to people, because it's not really just an opinion, more of a mindset, a priority. I made several individual posts that I think explain pretty much everything very well, though again I don't feel like wading through 90 pages to find it. If you really, really wanna start another debate on this I'd frankly prefer PMs so we don't clog up the thread.

I made several individual posts that I think explain pretty much everything very well, though again I don't feel like wading through 90 pages to find it.
okay, sure, where

I love worked up people get over me mentioning linux.
he has to protect his top secret dragon research or something
No, I'm talking about the other folder. You know. That folder ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:07:17 PM by superdupercoolguy »

I love worked up people get over me mentioning linux.
yeah let me walk into the furry thread and post ponies then get amused when people get mad