Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101653 times)

Can you start the GeForce Experience program? Do you have it?
Yes

Yes
Start it, go to the drivers tab, check for updates if necessary.

Start it, go to the drivers tab, check for updates if necessary.
It's all updated

well then wait for more updates lol

So I'm stuck with this?

It's all updated
Go to the tray icon for NVIDIA, left click it, open the NVIDIA control panel, under display go to change resolution, see if you can force the correct resolution from there.
You should be able to create a custom resolution, which will override whatever you've got.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:11:31 PM by Doomonkey »

So I'm stuck with this?

Try to update your BIOS. I'm not sure where you should start, but you'll find it eventually. Updating my BIOS after upgrading to Windows 10 fixed my graphics card not appearing to the OS.

windows 7 home premium of page 100

thx

Try to update your BIOS. I'm not sure where you should start, but you'll find it eventually. Updating my BIOS after upgrading to Windows 10 fixed my graphics card not appearing to the OS.
It says my BIOS is 0601
Wtf is a bios lol

It says my BIOS is 0601
Wtf is a bios lol
See my instructions. Updating a BIOS is usually not a good idea, and it is very unlikely that upgrading your operating system would mess with how the BIOS was working.

To be honest I just reinstalled the drivers for my GPU that were designed for Windows 10. I didn't use Geforce Experience to update it.

i dont know what updated my drivers but when i went to go check to make sure they were up to date, they already were

Go to the tray icon for NVIDIA, left click it, open the NVIDIA control panel, under display go to change resolution, see if you can force the correct resolution from there.
You should be able to create a custom resolution, which will override whatever you've got.

How do I get to that?

It's all updated
I doubt that it is. You should be running the 353.62 driver. If you are running it and its still at 1024x768 then the best you can do is restart and hope for a new driver update.