Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101577 times)

the start button is so slow because it relies on the internet and it has to load the internet garbage so whenever i click it it takes FOREVER it is an asscheek
there will probably be a hacky-as-forget modification or something that removes that stuff
i just want the start menu thank-you-very-much

there will probably be a hacky-as-forget modification or something that removes that stuff
dont we all

the start button is so slow because it relies on the internet and it has to load the internet garbage so whenever i click it it takes FOREVER it is an asscheek
is there going to be a way to disable it? I mean when I used it, it was fine for me.

i have windows 10

ask away

questions i WON'T ANSWER

"How did you get windows 10!"
you have a preview version
not 'windows 10'

i reversed for it
6 more days

windows edge looks amazing

windows edge looks amazing
This. I really hope they don't screw it up, I would definitely use this over Chrome if they got it right.

This. I really hope they don't screw it up, I would definitely use this over Chrome if they got it right.
Make sure you run http://html5test.com/ on it first to see if it supports everything you want

I think right now it doesn't have webm support, so if you want to use 4/8chan, or imgur, you're going to have really slow loading gifs instead of webms.

challenge accepted

you have a preview version
not 'windows 10'
latest version is the RTM, so you're wrong

i have windows 10

ask away

questions i WON'T ANSWER

"How did you get windows 10!"

is it better than windows 7?

also will i be okay if i have 2GB of ram (well the minimum specs for ram is 2gb for 64bit computers)

is it better than windows 7?

also will i be okay if i have 2GB of ram (well the minimum specs for ram is 2gb for 64bit computers)

can confirm it will be

me and my tech nerd friends downloaded the iso

and it works great on his 1 gb ram, 2005 netbook

will it too have one of those cool caps on your ram?