Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101866 times)

i really don't care at all if the NSA watches what I do, not that they do.

the only thing that sucks about windows 10 after testing it for a week on both computers is that i can't disable certain updates, which sucks because windows has been pushing a stuffty nvidia driver for the past week or so and it doesn't work well. i had to enable some group policy to force no installation of that driver.
I loving KNEW this would be a problem.

God loving damn it. Why the forget does Windows Update even handle nVIDIA's drivers? I get that they're the WHQL versions, but they should still remain optional...

I'm very excited for windows 10! I had windows 7 for many years and I'm kinda tired of it. I just reserved it a day ago... 2 days before it's gonna be released lol

yeah they look for terrorists, not love offenders

The only think that changes is the OS, ja? Every single program, file, registry entry, etc. are the same?

The only think that changes is the OS, ja? Every single program, file, registry entry, etc. are the same?
yes

So after watching TomtheGeek's stream a couple of days ago, and after having so many issues with the consistency and usability of one of the earlier Win10 Tech Previews, I was honestly sorta worried about Windows 10 and what upgrading would mean to my daily use of my computer. However, two things came to mind after reading this pretty good review: http://www.techspot.com/review/1037-windows-10/

1. DirectX12 is only on Windows 10. Immediate sign on right there.
2. Most people consider 8/8.1 to be a flop, however I can say that I've never enjoyed using an OS more than 8.1 with Start8. And really, it seems like 10 is just going to be a massive improvement on that experience.

Sure, the first few weeks or even couple of months are going to be rough. Updates will probably be consistent in fixing issues as soon as they're reported on reddit or Windows Insider forums or whatever the forget. But all in all, its the future of Windows, and I'd hate to be sitting behind on a deprecated version of Windows simply because I'm more comfortable with it.

1. DirectX12 is only on Windows 10. Immediate sign on right there.
I can't wait until DX12 becomes more common in video games

I want my hyper realistic hair and skin pores

the start button is so slow because it relies on the internet and it has to load the internet garbage so whenever i click it it takes FOREVER it is an asscheek

Is your internet terrible or something? Mine opens instantly.

again, there are billions of people who log in and out of the Internet everyday
the chances of the NSA catching you doing something illegal and enforcing it are extremely small

I wonder if the new windows 10 will still install on my pc that already has it.

I wonder if the new windows 10 will still install on my pc that already has it.
yeah, it'll just update to the retail