Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 101613 times)

the start button is so slow because it relies on the internet and it has to load the internet garbage so whenever i click it it takes FOREVER it is an asscheek
Turn off live tiles?

By upgrading to the newest version it'll make it easier for the NSA to spy on you.

I'm just sayin'.

By upgrading to the newest version it'll make it easier for the NSA to spy on you.

I'm just sayin'.
source, if any?
also: the internet has billions of people online. if they NSA can keep track of all the dumb stuff everyone is doing, god bless them.

If you're concerned about internet security, use tor.
If you're super paranoid about internet security, why are you using Windows in the first place?

If you're concerned about internet security, use tor.
If you're super paranoid about internet security, why are you using Windows in the first place?
this
the nsa also has backdoors in some models of harddrives apparently, there's literally no escape from the nsa. you're forgeted.

this
the nsa also has backdoors in some models of harddrives apparently, there's literally no escape from the nsa. you're forgeted.
Now hold on, that seems a bit unrealistic.
I'll believe they have backdoors in Windows, but backdoors in harddrives?
I'm going to need some sauce for that.

Now hold on, that seems a bit unrealistic.
I'll believe they have backdoors in Windows, but backdoors in harddrives?
I'm going to need some sauce for that.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/17/1364910/-Breaking-Kaspersky-Exposes-NSA-s-Worldwide-Backdoor-Hacking-of-Virtually-All-Hard-Drive-Firmware

first thing i found from a quick google search, the results themselves came from Kaspersky Labs

is windows 10 faster than windows 7
will i lose any of my stuff if i upgrade
will it forget with file directories

Multi-Doing
this looks so useful :O
thank god I have 16 gigs of ram on this thing.

i'll stick with 7 thank you

will i lose any of my stuff if i upgrade
will it forget with file directories
No

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/17/1364910/-Breaking-Kaspersky-Exposes-NSA-s-Worldwide-Backdoor-Hacking-of-Virtually-All-Hard-Drive-Firmware

first thing i found from a quick google search, the results themselves came from Kaspersky Labs
As you’ll learn in the excerpted breaking stories, below, apparently, the NSA’s toolbox includes its ability to hack virtually every hard drive on the planet (even including those in “airgap” mode, unconnected to a network, via deviously-hidden code on data sticks)

Sounds like bullstuff to me.

Why?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:34:32 PM by blueblur121 »

have fun paying up microsoft the $130 when you finally update next year!