Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?

Author Topic: Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?  (Read 4290 times)

are you planning to fight someone? i have no idea why you're taking all of these things into consideration honestly
how else is he gonna keep the bitches out of his pants

how else is he gonna keep the bitches out of his pants

hehe

first you bring a peewee baby pillow to school because no one hugs you, and now a cane that'll make you look even more stupid which ALSO doubles as a weapon
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:31:31 PM by Maxwell. »

just use crutches like a normal person or stop being whiny about soreness. there is no doubt kids will kill you (this is not a joke, you will be murdered) if you bring a cane into school.

Do you use a cane anyway, or not?

No, I just grin and deal with the pain

Just use a Harley.  forget canes.

are you planning to fight someone? i have no idea why you're taking all of these things into consideration honestly
I'm just a bit paranoid that sometime, somewhere, someone is going to jump me, and I'd rather be prepared, even if it never happens. It just makes me feel safer to have a weapon in my hand.

I'm just a bit paranoid that sometime, somewhere, someone is going to jump me, and I'd rather be prepared, even if it never happens. It just makes me feel safer to have a weapon in my hand.

if someone's gonna attack you, a cane's not going to help.

Conceal carry a folding knife.

conceal carry an assault rifle

conceal carry a nuke. just end it all, make a whole fresh start

conceal don't feel don't let them know

conceal carry a skeleton

maybe hide it inside your body

if someone's gonna attack you, a cane's not going to help.