Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293260 times)

I don't know why, but Glass adds the accent to all of my appearances as well.
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/238914176066650114/370093317494538240/unknown.png[/img ]
Could you upload your config/client/AvatarFavorites/x.cs whichever one you use? I think a few other people have this problem as well, it never happened to us during testing though.

Fixed for next update.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:51:11 PM by Crøwn »

#giveusgarfieldicons2017

A few minutes ago, I had a prepper show up on my add-ons list. It animated about the same way that the prepper particle does, but I'm not sure where it came from.
Considering the time of year, it's probably a seasonal thing, but just in case, I thought I should ask. I suspect Glass probably does this, as it's the only add-on I can envision affecting the menu like that.

If I recall correctly, slayer has also done things like that before.

If I recall correctly, slayer has also done things like that before.
Ah. Well, while I do have Slayer, I think I've kept it to an old version due to problems with new ones.
Did those get fixed, or is current Slayer still buggy?

Ah. Well, while I do have Slayer, I think I've kept it to an old version due to problems with new ones.
Did those get fixed, or is current Slayer still buggy?
I have no idea what your problems are nor whether they're fixed or not. That's something you're going to have to figure out yourself.

I have no idea what your problems are nor whether they're fixed or not. That's something you're going to have to figure out yourself.
Oh. It's been so long since I played BL before that I forgot whether or not the problems with Slayer were widespread. Nevermind then.

I'm having an issue where all my addon prefs are doubling.

[img]https://puu.sh/yahaD/6e8e618e46.png[/img ]
I'm having an issue where all my addon prefs are doubling.
Could you post a console log, and are you positive you're up to date?

Is this happening to every single preference? It looks like on the side only some of them are duplicated.

I need help

[size=50pt ]HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP       MMEEEEEE[/size]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:36:32 PM by Badspot »

You didn't even state what you needed help with.

Could you post a console log, and are you positive you're up to date?

Is this happening to every single preference? It looks like on the side only some of them are duplicated.
It happens for me too, I'm up to date and its every preference that gets double, not just a few. I reported it to jam jar. I don't have access to consolelog rn.