Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294811 times)

Definitely gonna need more reviewers now then, but good to hear.

Do updates generate a diff of all the torkscript files so you can review the changes? Otherwise reviewers would get bored pretty fast.

Do updates generate a diff of all the torkscript files so you can review the changes? Otherwise reviewers would get bored pretty fast.
I haven't done anything to the "update review" page other than add an approve button, but I'm planning on it.

Definitely gonna need more reviewers now then, but good to hear.
I think we have a solid 100-200 to do right now, I'll work on adding back the reviewers tonight.

EDIT: added them back already.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:21:00 AM by Scout31 »

After logging in to the new site, no pages will load. I only see the green navigation bar at the top.

It may be having a problem trying to find your name as it has you in as 'approved' but doesn't have any entries in the BLID database since the new client hasn't been used. Thanks for point it out, I'll fix it soon.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:09:20 AM by Scout31 »

After logging in to the new site, no pages will load. I only see the green navigation bar at the top.

Also, there is no 'Forgot Password' option.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:14:57 PM by Clay Hanson »

Also, there is no 'Forgot Password' option.
Did you forget your password? PM me your email address and the BLID of your account.

Is this still happening? I can't seem to reproduce it with my dummy account.

Still happening.

EDIT: I tried it with three different browsers. Same thing.

DOUBLE EDIT:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:42:35 AM by jes00 »

Events should remain it's own category. Not only balances out the page itself but also there's enough of them to be their own thing.

Still happening.

EDIT: I tried it with three different browsers. Same thing.

DOUBLE EDIT:

Fixed. The double edit was me doing debugging. The issue was with trying to see if the "admin" tab should be displayed; it was trying to create a group object from the user's id, not the group's id. My ID being 1 with the admin group ID being 1 meant it never showed up until now.

The move to board thing should default to the board that the uploader chose to put it in. Otherwise we might be accidentally moving add-ons to the client sided mods board.

It'd also be cool if there was a ! or something beside the approvals and updates buttons for moderators when there are mods waiting to be approved/updated.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 12:32:22 PM by jes00 »

I agree that events should have their own category, and is it planned to add back the source of a file while reviewing it?

Did you forget your password? PM me your email address and the BLID of your account.
just for other people forgot their password, i mean

I do think the new website needs a wider variety of categories.