Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293612 times)

Please include viewing the code for reviewers, a malicious rating ( like the old one: 1 means not malicious and 0 means malicious ), and a link to the addon page. If that cannot be done, please include descriptions on the addon approval page.

It would also be satisfactory to add a "are you sure" popup when pressing the Approve/Reject button.
We're doing away with malicious ratings and now simply only approving safe content. The description is already displayed on the approval page.

The beta system is now mostly in, with the latest version of Glass 2.0 in as a test case. It's in very early development, but mostly stable. I'd be glad to hear some feedback, but if you're just telling me that something is broken, I more than likely already know.

Why is the updater querying two different blockland glass sites?

Maybe automatically update all the glass add-ons so they point at the correct one?

The old repo just mirrors the new one. Because files within zips can't be modified ingame, I can't rewrite the version.json, and Greek2Me hasn't been to appreciative of interacting with Support_Updater in ways he didn't intend. If there were a way to put in an override, I would. Maybe a change to Support_Updater.

You could edit the zips on your side and release small updates that fix the version.json inside.

Can someone give me the fonts, I can't even play Blockland with it in my Add-On folder because the popup is broken.

Is your base/client/ui/cache/ folder writable?

Is your base/client/ui/cache/ folder writable?
What do you mean by writable?

If the folder is read-only, the fonts won't be installed because they can't be saved in to the folder.

If the folder is read-only, the fonts won't be installed because they can't be saved in to the folder.
The folder is there, filled with fonts. How to I make it writable?

When are you guys going to migrate it to a new website? I want to upload some new Add-Ons.

The old repo just mirrors the new one. Because files within zips can't be modified ingame, I can't rewrite the version.json, and Greek2Me hasn't been to appreciative of interacting with Support_Updater in ways he didn't intend. If there were a way to put in an override, I would. Maybe a change to Support_Updater.

I'm curious what sort of override you could include that wouldn't be a massive security flaw.

When are you guys going to migrate it to a new website? I want to upload some new Add-Ons.
It's pretty much already done as far as I can tell. The URL needs to be changed over though. You can upload add-ons and everything on the new website already.

It's pretty much already done as far as I can tell. The URL needs to be changed over though. You can upload add-ons and everything on the new website already.
Nope it's still disabled, unless you're talking about a new URL that I'm not finding, can you link me to it?

Nope it's still disabled, unless you're talking about a new URL that I'm not finding, can you link me to it?
http://test.blocklandglass.com/index.php
After you log in go to http://test.blocklandglass.com/addons/upload.php I haven't tried doing it but it looks functional.