Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 292866 times)

Probably already been mentioned, but I'm too impatient to read through the pages.
After using this for a while, I decided it'd be best to stick with DAProgs' RTB zombie.

oRBs and Glass happily work together, I don't believe it's an either-or situation.

This is primarily because, while the download system is nice and all, and the features, this thing keeps turning on all of my add-ons. It's annoying, and while you can disable them from the list on the start menu, it doesn't save your add-on enable/disable list, so you have to do it every single time. I think I'll stay away from this until that is fixed.

Glass won't touch your add-on settings unless you enable and disable them through Glass, and even then it relies on the engine's built in export function. It's possible that you have a mal-named add-on that's corrupting your ADD_ON_LIST.cs file, but that is out of our control. Regardless, I can't fix an issue unless I know it's happening, so if you're certain that this is at the fault of Glass, I'd be happy to work with you to resolve this.

For some reason I can't type numbers into prefs of add-ons that aren't the default server settings. I can only put a 0

also the prefs automatically reset to default after I start my server back up
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 03:00:21 PM by giant tootsie rolls »

Do you have Chrisbot6's preference system too? They're currently incompatible.

Any time frame on when we'll be able to upload add-ons again?

You should be able to upload add-ons to the new site, they just won't appear in the in-game mod manager.

Oh. It uploaded, but I didn't think it did because the page after uploading it didn't exist.

When are reviewers going to be able to download/view the contents of unapproved files?

Also. Only some of my approved add-ons show up in my content list.

Will reviewers also have the power to move an add-on from one section to another? I've spotted a couple add-ons in the wrong sections.

You should also change this:

to Add-Ons >> Boards >> Board
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 10:16:09 AM by jes00 »

Reviewers won't be able to, but moderators will. There'll be more moderators appointed soon.

Some of your files aren't appearing likely because of a caching issue, I'll fix it this afternoon.

I'm going to work on reviewer stuff tonight, both updates and uploads.

Reviewers won't be able to, but moderators will. There'll be more moderators appointed soon.

Some of your files aren't appearing likely because of a caching issue, I'll fix it this afternoon.

I'm going to work on reviewer stuff tonight, both updates and uploads.
Please include viewing the code for reviewers, a malicious rating ( like the old one: 1 means not malicious and 0 means malicious ), and a link to the addon page. If that cannot be done, please include descriptions on the addon approval page.

It would also be satisfactory to add a "are you sure" popup when pressing the Approve/Reject button.

Reviewers won't be able to, but moderators will.
wait, are you responding to this:
When are reviewers going to be able to download/view the contents of unapproved files?
if so, this is dumb, since then we cannot review the code to see if there is any malicious code in it.

if so, this is dumb, since then we cannot review the code to see if there is any malicious code in it.
He was talking about moving already approved add-ons from one board to another.

Thanks for clearing that up.

ohh