Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291130 times)

connectivity issues can also mean that my internet died for like 5 seconds but the entire chat history disappearing is really annoying. especially if (which happens quite often) i dont notice someone sending me messages.

For people whose preferences keep getting reset, if you have my Blockland Glass recorder add-on, please update it to the latest version. I didn't know that defining global variables like this:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Client::AutoRecord["General Discussion"] = 1;would be exported into prefs.cs like this:
Code: [Select]
$Pref::Client::AutoRecordGeneral Discussion = 1; (this isn't the actual variable name; it's just an example)
Exporting global variables like that, as you probably know, would cause a syntax error.

The newest version has fixed this, but Glass still reports some people who are still using the offending version.
Update your add-ons.

To fix your prefs.cs, remove all global variables with a space in their name.

should post this in your own topic as well as a bump

It seems prefs added by different mods for the same "section" are no longer combined. Really disappointing change. I was using this method before so "expansion packs" of the core mod would add to the existing section.

I'm using RTB prefs, with the category named "T+T Melee - General" and etc. This was working before the recent preferences update.

Odd, I'll look in to it. Are the prefs from the same or different add-ons?

Site got some love and care, it resizes better on mobile, changed the add-on page a bit, RTB archive now matches the rest of the site.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:58:36 PM by Scout31 »

They're from different add-ons, but the original preferences would put them into one section. That is the intended effect of the addons, they're supposed to be "expansions" of the original.

Question:
Do you guys know what the icons used in it were called or am I thinking of something else? There was one site that had 300+ icons made by one guy and I haven't found the website since and I thought Blockland Glass used them. Just wondering.

The website now has a bug tracking system for add-ons, and I'm working on a way to submit bugs in-game.

Holy crap, I didn't expect that. That's going to be very useful.

I've spent the past few days working on the next update. I implemented a way to send bug reports from in-game for any Glass add-on, a crash detection system, and I added the RGB preference type.

better than colorid - although I like those too because they're like presets