Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291132 times)

Isn't Jincux hiring moderators on BLG? People can cause trouble and break the rules just like Inco flaming on me.

Not at this time. If someone is flaming you, block them. That actually isn't against the rules, which do need to be updated.

Not at this time. If someone is flaming you, block them. That actually isn't against the rules, which do need to be updated.
Hey scout when you block a person isnt there an option that you a persons post but they cant see your post?

No, and there won't be. If you're saying something that you don't want to be seen, maybe it shouldn't be said in public.

Any way to set up email notifications for when someone submits a bug report or comment on one of your add-ons? If not, this would be a great addition.

Also, it would be nice if we could set up a links/mirrors section. Concept image:

Good idea, I'll work on that when I get a chance. Pretty busy over the next few days.

Cant seem to go past page 3 or before the last 3 pages in any section of the RTB archive on the website. (not ingame)

Fixed, thanks for reporting it.

cancel update doesnt work, just an fyi in case you didnt know

i don't see glass admins or moderators that often in glasschat, consider getting more because glasschat is a pretty toxic environment.

i don't see glass admins or moderators that often in glasschat, consider getting more because glasschat is a pretty toxic environment.
This is something we’re trying to improve, the four of us have been pretty busy/inactive recently so getting more moderators is a good idea. Finding the right people is easier said than done though.

Maybe a report button that allows us look at a players recent messages and ban if needed would be a good addition to the service.

Scout31/Jincux, I sent you a PM. It would be great if you read it.

Also, you guys have mentioned that you may report issues when one encounter them, but I didn't find any button or e-mail on the website or in-game. Bugs could be reported to GitHub. Other than that, I've only seen posts in this topic and you mention to people to report them. The topic got a lot of pages and there is no info about reporting an issue on the first page. Where is the correct and best way to give attention of issues that come up in the system?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 01:20:07 PM by mctwist »

Also, you guys have mentioned that you may report issues when one encounter them, but I didn't find any button or e-mail on the website or in-game. Bugs could be reported to GitHub. Other than that, I've only seen posts in this topic and you mention to people to report them. The topic got a lot of pages and there is no info about reporting an issue on the first page. Where is the correct and best way to give attention of issues that come up in the system?
Previously posting issues on Github was the best way, but there is actually a new system on the site that allows users to post bugs about any add-on they're running. The next update of Glass will include a way to do this in-game, but for now you can do it here: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/bugs/?id=11

Just hit "Open New issue".

Previously posting issues on Github was the best way, but there is actually a new system on the site that allows users to post bugs about any add-on they're running. The next update of Glass will include a way to do this in-game, but for now you can do it here: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/bugs/?id=11

Just hit "Open New issue".

I might be mistaken, but I meant the service of BLG.

I might be mistaken, but I meant the service of BLG.
Like the website? I'd consider the chat/add-on a service too. Post website bugs in the Github.